The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

10 minutes ago, DanielJ said:

That Indie Vinyl Den sale was very anticlimactic. It looks like they only had 1 copy of a lot of items.

Yeah, because they were selling externally damaged stock at reduced prices. They weren't gonna give some of their inventory corner dings just for the sale.

10 hours ago, ImmaculateKicks86 said:

that sale if you can even call it that was lame 

Not sure what was "lame" about it.  They listed some copies of externally damaged and overstock items and people got some cheap records.  Seems like buyers and sellers got what they wanted.  

46 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Not sure what was "lame" about it.  They listed some copies of externally damaged and overstock items and people got some cheap records.  Seems like buyers and sellers got what they wanted.  

anything i would've wanted but already own/want to buy from that sale i've bought or seen at cheaper prices at mint to nm condition. wasn't really a "sale" to get excited about to me if you enjoyed it kudos to you.  

Cheapies on EBay from oddbanana.  They are legit:

Led Zeppelin 'Coda' $4.89 plus s/h

Led Zeppelin 'Coda'

Dave Davies of the Kings 'I Will Be Me'  $2.76 plus s/h

Dave Davies

Iwrestledabearonce 'Hail Mary'  $3.08 plus s/h

IWABO

No Joy 'More Faithful' $3.13 plus s/h

No Joy

Jennylee of Warpaint  $3.92 plus s/h

Jennylee

There are quite a few more: here is a link to the search I was using:

Ebay Search for oddbanana

Some notable deals from the seller mentioned above.

Day of the Dead 10LP set ~$35

Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker 4LP set ~$18

Eric Clapton - Studio Albums 9LP set ~$39

I mentioned this in the Grateful Dead thread but it looks like the seller doesn't have the best track record. Lots of negative/neutral feedback about not sending items or wrong items set. But then again, lots of positive feedback too. 

20 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

I mentioned this in the Grateful Dead thread but it looks like the seller doesn't have the best track record. Lots of negative/neutral feedback about not sending items or wrong items set. But then again, lots of positive feedback too. 

Pretty sure its the same company behind importcds/ccmusic/deepdiscount 

3 hours ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

Thanks for pointing out the Ryan Adams! Had to grab it at that price. All three are awesome deals though.

37 minutes ago, hype said:

Thanks for pointing out the Ryan Adams! Had to grab it at that price. All three are awesome deals though.

Hot tip (probably obvious, but still worth sharing): if you click one of these links and it says the auction has ended, click the link in area above the listing that takes you to a relisted item like this one that has ended. Keep clicking the "relisted" links until you find a live auction. That's how I found available versions of the Ryan Adams LP box set, Day of the Dead LP box set, and Flaming Lips LP box set.