The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Here's another eBay seller with low prices and excellent feedback: he does not offer a shipping discount for combined items though.   Examples:

Besnard Lakes latest on colored wax:  $5.00 plus shipping

Besnard Lakes

Panda Bear 'Grim Reaper' deluxe 3-LP set  $8.00 plus shipping

Panda Bear

Aphex Twin 'Computer Controlled 2' EP  $6.00 plus shipping

Aphex Twin

It looks like he has quantities of many of the titles.  Here is a link to all of his active viny listings:

EBay Seller

17 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Here's another eBay seller with low prices and excellent feedback: he does not offer a shipping discount for combined items though.   Examples:

Besnard Lakes

Panda Bear

Aphex Twin

It looks like he has quantities of many of the titles.  Here is a link to all of his active viny listings:

EBay Seller

I already have it but for $20 shipped this is a great deal.. Very rarely do I see it under 30, especially new. Really nicely done package as usual from Rhymesayers.

Felt 2 : A Tribute to Lisa Bonet 10 Year Anniversary Edition (4LP Colored)

4 minutes ago, hype said:

I already have it but for $20 shipped this is a great deal.. Very rarely do I see it under 30, especially new. Really nicely done package as usual from Rhymesayers.

Felt 2 : A Tribute to Lisa Bonet 10 Year Anniversary Edition (4LP Colored)

Yep I paid like $40 after tax and never once regretted it. Highly recommend it. 

8 hours ago, jackshidt said:

Besnard Lakes

Panda Bear

Aphex Twin

EBay Seller

Picked up the Of Montreal False Priest Deluxe for 10 bucks shipped. Thanks!

1 hour ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

Day of the Dead box arrived. It's legit!

HOLY SHIT! LOL! Great news. Thank you. (And here's hoping all these orders convince them to continue selling great stuff like this at low prices.)

Just now, MicLima said:

Fricken sweet!  I ordered both of these.

I ordered one of everything, so I'm very happy to hear I won't have to return a bunch of CD box sets. :) (No, I'm not a dealer. Just an insane vinyl lover.)

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

not gonna lie

salty as fuck that i picked up the DotD box for $80 a few days before this craziness 

I would be too, but these kinds of crazy deals only come up about once a year on eBay. No way you could have known. The last time was maybe a year ago when we were sure the seller was mislisting all these amazing box sets for $15-30, and it turned out all of the shipments came through and all were vinyl. So random.

36 minutes ago, slipcraig said:

I would be too, but these kinds of crazy deals only come up about once a year on eBay. No way you could have known. The last time was maybe a year ago when we were sure the seller was mislisting all these amazing box sets for $15-30, and it turned out all of the shipments came through and all were vinyl. So random.

I think I got the Eminem discography box for like $25 that time haha