The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

16 minutes ago, ImmaculateKicks86 said:

same here my other hobby of collecting sneakers pays for my vinyl addiction.if you don't mind me asking what are some of your pick ups?i bought a lot of Jazz & '90s MOV releases that i needed in my collection.

I've mainly picked up some 2017 releases and a bunch of singles/EPs from indie pop artists. My last order was for some missing items in my collection for Future Islands, M83, and Tame Impala.

Snagged 6 lps for $60 shipped with that ebay coupon combined with the importcds discount. Crazy deal. 

The Smiths - Rank 2xlp

Dead to Me - African Elephants

PWR BTTM - Ugly Cherries

Sinai Vessel - Brokenlegged

Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell

Western Addiction - Tremulous

Edited by yeah_totally

Waaay better selection this time around.  Picked up a lot I'd been holding off on for one reason or another.  Were another $150 worth I had to trim off for budget's sake but here's what I snagged:

Ride - Nowhere

Gorillaz - S/T

Soundgarden - Down on the Upside

Rilo Kiley - More Adventerous

Dinosaur Jr - You're Living All over Me

White Zombie - Vol 1 La Sexorcisto

Radiohead - Pablo Honey

Blind Melon - S/T

Live - Throwing Copper

Picked up some things I've been meaning to buy for awhile now. 

Beck - Odelay

Beck - Sea Change

Boards of Canada - Geogaddi

Boards of Canada - The Campfire Headphase

Devo - Hardcore Vol. 1

Devo - Hardcore Vol. 2

Averaged about $15 per album. Good deal, thanks for posting it.

2 hours ago, dnl said:

This. If you aren't ordering more 4 or more records, packaging will be hit or miss. Leaning more so on miss.

Yep... I ordered three from them during the last 25% sale and it came in one of their shitty flat mailers... one side of the mailer had come completely unsealed. I could look in and see the records. Unbelievably there was no damage, I got lucky.

I've already spent $275 on this sale but seriously considering purchasing 10+ more records. I bought 21 records so it averages out to about $13 per record. Not a lot of places you can buy new records for $13 shipped and this sale is especially good since most of these normally cost between $20 and $25.

6 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

Had a ton of stuff in my cart, narrowed it down to Anderson .Paak - Venice, B.B. King - Signature Collection and John Coltrane - Giant Steps for $62, discounted to $47. That B.B. alone is listed at $35 on Amazon and $37 on Bull Moose, thanks guys!

Yeah I ended up getting Giant Steps for about $9 after the discount.  Also got:

Boards of Canada - Music has the Right to Children

Kanye - MBDTF

War on Drugs - Lost in the Dream

Ellington - Inidigos

Neon Bible

Tame Impala - Currents

Neil Young - Peace Trail

Max Richter - Songs from Before

Black Flag - Damaged

and....

Diz and Getz

Sweet Deal.  Most of these were those $20+ albums that I was holding out on for a good deal.  Total came to $172, so a little over $15 an album.  Thanks for posting that sweet sale!  If it's still working tomorrow I may have to take another look.  I only wish Import sold more of the obscure shit I'm looking for.

I ordered from importcds last week...everything came perfect.  They ended up sending me the color variant of the bosnian rainbows lp instead of the black one i paid for, and they added in an extra record, iron maiden's death on the road.  Never listened to iron maiden before, not sure if i should keep or sell.  Made another order yesterday, hopefully it ends up just as well. 

6 minutes ago, sve said:

I ordered from importcds last week...everything came perfect.  They ended up sending me the color variant of the bosnian rainbows lp instead of the black one i paid for, and they added in an extra record, iron maiden's death on the road.  Never listened to iron maiden before, not sure if i should keep or sell.  Made another order yesterday, hopefully it ends up just as well. 

Never listened to Maiden.....man, you're doing it all wrong.

Light In The Attic Spring Cleaning Sale

Pretty solid sale! Some stuff is sold out already but the majority is still available it seems. Shipping is free over $100 but for 3 albums it was only around $6 so not too bad.

There prices are extremely weird because when you put an album in your cart you never really know for sure what it will be.. I could not figure it out because some albums were a dollar or two cheaper when I added them and then one was even 25 cents more haha

Here is what I got.. Wet Hot went down 2.50, Bobby Charles went down 3.49 while Window stayed the same when added to my cart. That pretty much covered the shipping so it made it a pretty great deal imo!

V/A - Wet Hot American Summer (Original Soundtrack) (LP) (1) @ $7.50 = $7.50
Michael Chapman - Window (White Wax) (1) @ $10.00 = $10.00
Bobby Charles - Bobby Charles (LP) (1) @ $8.51 = $8.51

9 hours ago, hype said:

Pretty solid sale! Some stuff is sold out already but the majority is still available it seems. Shipping is free over $100 but for 3 albums it was only around $6 so not too bad.

There prices are extremely weird because when you put an album in your cart you never really know for sure what it will be.. I could not figure it out because some albums were a dollar or two cheaper when I added them and then one was even 25 cents more haha

Here is what I got.. Wet Hot went down 2.50, Bobby Charles went down 3.49 while Window stayed the same when added to my cart. That pretty much covered the shipping so it made it a pretty great deal imo!

I made an $100 order yesterday to Canada, and they seemed to offer me free shipping. Not sure if they'll rescind or cancel, but if it goes through, it's a sweet deal. Also, I hadn't heard Michael Chapman until I previewed his stuff looking through the sale, and now I'm totally hooked.

12 hours ago, hype said:

No weirdo unexpected discounts for me, but I did grab WHAS and that Game of Thrones for $31 shipped. Not too shabby!

Edit: Never thought I'd be buying so many soundtracks on vinyl!

Edited by jonnywreck

16 hours ago, hype said:

Grabbed that WHAS soundtrack but it was $10 for me. Still a great deal, thanks for the heads up! Also picked up a copy of that Morphine Cure For Pain reissue they put out a few years back for full price.

9 hours ago, Sidney Crosley said:

I made an $100 order yesterday to Canada, and they seemed to offer me free shipping. Not sure if they'll rescind or cancel, but if it goes through, it's a sweet deal. Also, I hadn't heard Michael Chapman until I previewed his stuff looking through the sale, and now I'm totally hooked.

That is awesome considering the ridiculous normal shipping costs to Canada.  

Yeah, that was the first time I had heard of Chapman as well! I was sampling a bunch of stuff in the sale and that one def. stood out the most by far. It was too bad his other album had already sold out in the sale or I would have grabbed that as well.