The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

1 minute ago, marc32137 said:

Got my importcd's eBay order today. Pleasantly surprised everything was right and arrived quickly. And the On The Possible Past I got was the orange UK version so that was pretty cool. 

Got mine as well. They threw in Bon Iver - S/T for free. IDK if it was a mistake or because they is a press mark on the front. Either way not complaining. Got a tour copy of Handguns - Disenchanted too. So that was cool.

On 4/22/2017 at 2:35 AM, ImmaculateKicks86 said:

says (vinyl used very good) on every item included in promotion

I picked up some things here but is there any way to reduce the shipping price? it went up to like $12 for my cart 

On 4/22/2017 at 2:35 AM, ImmaculateKicks86 said:

says (vinyl used very good) on every item included in promotion

I picked up some things here but is there any way to reduce the shipping price? it went up to like $12 for my cart 

Heads up, I was looking for a good Pinkerton tee last night and stumbled upon this. Weezer restocked Red Deluxe, there's 25 left as of this post.

@Dave Grohl probably don't give a shit but I remember you and Kevin mentioning being big old Weezer fans so I wanted to give you a heads up, I already sent him a text.

https://weezerwebstore.com/products/red-album-deluxe-edition-vinyl

EDIT: Oh, and used this code for 15% off which makes it like $23 shipped

O4P82NKLYLG3

Edited by Holo

11 minutes ago, Holo said:

Heads up, I was looking for a good Pinkerton tee last night and stumbled upon this. Weezer restocked Red Deluxe, there's 25 left as of this post.

@Dave Grohl probably don't give a shit but I remember you and Kevin mentioning being big old Weezer fans so I wanted to give you a heads up, I already sent him a text.

O4P82NKLYLG3

Thanks for this!  And the code too.

26 minutes ago, Holo said:

O4P82NKLYLG3

thanks dude! 10 left at this time. great deal.

31 minutes ago, Holo said:

O4P82NKLYLG3

I appreciate the heads up. I actually don't like this album. It has maybe a track or two I like but I'd never spin it. Thanks for thinking of me though. 

Not sure if anyone besides me ordered Relationship of Command (ATDI) from the eBay seller shoppingmadeeasy2. If you did, let me know if you had a similar experience:

1) Vinyl shipped from overseas (AUS) with no tracking #. Okay.

2) Shipping time was over a month. Sure. It's Australia.

3) Package arrived yesterday. I ordered two copies of the vinyl. The package that arrived was... about 6 inches by 6 inches. And contained.... ONE CD.

4) Immediately opened a return. They accepted, but their "return label" was just instructions to return it to their CA warehouse at my expense, with a shipping receipt so they can "reimburse" me for the return shipping cost.

I mean, between PayPal and eBay, I'm covered here.  And since I ordered back in March, apparently import copies are back on the market cheap, so I'm not angry I missed out on a "great deal." But just the level of screw-up here.... I honestly can't tell if they were trying to intentionally scam people (and made a tidy profit even with 50% returns) or someone really screwed up in the shipping dept.

Either way, buyer beware with these guys in the future. (Their rating is +43,222 for what it's worth.)

18 hours ago, filthyrich said:

Not sure if anyone besides me ordered Relationship of Command (ATDI) from the eBay seller shoppingmadeeasy2. If you did, let me know if you had a similar experience:

1) Vinyl shipped from overseas (AUS) with no tracking #. Okay.

2) Shipping time was over a month. Sure. It's Australia.

3) Package arrived yesterday. I ordered two copies of the vinyl. The package that arrived was... about 6 inches by 6 inches. And contained.... ONE CD.

4) Immediately opened a return. They accepted, but their "return label" was just instructions to return it to their CA warehouse at my expense, with a shipping receipt so they can "reimburse" me for the return shipping cost.

I mean, between PayPal and eBay, I'm covered here.  And since I ordered back in March, apparently import copies are back on the market cheap, so I'm not angry I missed out on a "great deal." But just the level of screw-up here.... I honestly can't tell if they were trying to intentionally scam people (and made a tidy profit even with 50% returns) or someone really screwed up in the shipping dept.

Either way, buyer beware with these guys in the future. (Their rating is +43,222 for what it's worth.)

Same thing happened to me.  I even asked before buying and was assured it would be a vinyl record.  Pretty pissed.

Edited by sve