The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

9 hours ago, KaitouG said:

Looks like the Amoeba $10 steal is back (at least for this week):

Sleep - The Clarity (white)

https://www.amoeba.com/the-clarity-white-vinyl-lp-sleep/albums/3915699/

Don't forget to use CLIPPERS to get 10% off.

Nice, thanks for the heads up, I've been meaning to grab this one

On 4/26/2017 at 10:11 AM, Holo said:

Heads up, I was looking for a good Pinkerton tee last night and stumbled upon this. Weezer restocked Red Deluxe, there's 25 left as of this post.

@Dave Grohl probably don't give a shit but I remember you and Kevin mentioning being big old Weezer fans so I wanted to give you a heads up, I already sent him a text.

https://weezerwebstore.com/products/red-album-deluxe-edition-vinyl

EDIT: Oh, and used this code for 15% off which makes it like $23 shipped

O4P82NKLYLG3

This is back up again.  I just placed mine.  Thanks OP!

41 minutes ago, MicLima said:

Got mine!

Same. So which version is this exactly? Red vinyl? Or the good pressing that the band did themselves later? I had the original red press and didn't care for the sound quality much

41 minutes ago, MicLima said:

Got mine!

Same. So which version is this exactly? Red vinyl? Or the good pressing that the band did themselves later? I had the original red press and didn't care for the sound quality much

10 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

It's the 180g 2LP set the band did with the bonus tracks. I got mine last week and it sounds incredible.

12 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

I believe it's the latter, did not see any mention of actual vinyl being red.

Edit:  Thanks Marc!

Edited by MicLima
stuff and things

6 hours ago, axotyl said:

deep discount 

Enter coupon code TULIP and save an additional 15% on everything site-wide. 
Some restrictions apply. Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax. 
Coupon expires 5.18.17 at noon CT, and cannot be combined with any other offers. 

Thanks, been waiting for a new code.

Preordered the new Dopamines and the new Tigers Jaw for 28$ shipped.

Enter coupon code TULIP and save an additional 15% on everything site-wide. 
Some restrictions apply. Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax. 
Coupon expires 5.18.17 at noon CT, and cannot be combined with any other offers. 

Is there an area that has all of the discounted vinyl like last sale. Looking on mobile and cant navigate for shit on their site...

Edited by Twistedshabazz

1 minute ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Is there an area that has all of the discounted vinyl like last sale. Looking on mobile and cant navigate for shit on their site...

Not sure if they have a dedicated discount vinyl page. I know that on some (sporadic) Wednesdays they have the $10 steal deal.

I do however keep a page of recent used vinyl that they add on the site that I check pretty regularly.  https://www.amoeba.com/music/cd-and-vinyl/#/format[3]-3/format[4]-4/format[17]-17/format[19]-19/type-used/

2 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

Insound has 50% off "hard to find titles" today.  Saw Goo Goo Dolls, Daft Punk, The Arcs, The Monkees, Velvet Underground and others.

http://www.insound.com/hard-to-find.html?eml=2017May17/3983673/6218683&etsubid=31900588

Thank you for the heads up! Grabbed both goo goo dolls for $27!

2 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

Insound has 50% off "hard to find titles" today.  Saw Goo Goo Dolls, Daft Punk, The Arcs, The Monkees, Velvet Underground and others.

http://www.insound.com/hard-to-find.html?eml=2017May17/3983673/6218683&etsubid=31900588

killer. grabbed both goo goo dolls as well. looks like about 68 left of the pink dizzy up the girl. considering it is like $50 on discogs, peeps should step to that deal.