The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

17 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

$75 seems REALLY steep for a 3xLP.  Can you give me some bearing on why it would be worth anywhere near that in the first place?  I've never heard these guys.

They share members with Coheed and Cambria, so they have rabid fans who will gladly overpay for shit. It's not actually worth that amount, but they can charge it for that reason.

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

They share members with Coheed and Cambria, so they have rabid fans who will gladly overpay for shit. It's not actually worth that amount, but they can charge it for that reason.

"Coheed and Cambria are my favorite band ever I'm their biggest fan ever they're so good I have to buy everything affiliated with them even if it's a meme rap project fronted by their drummer."

No wonder those C&C fidget spinners sold out.

1 hour ago, thievedrelic said:

$75 seems REALLY steep for a 3xLP.  Can you give me some bearing on why it would be worth anywhere near that in the first place?  I've never heard these guys.

The early copies were autographed as well which probably helped justify the higher price for big enough fans I guess. I was not  feeling the few tracks I heard from it honestly besides the new Cage verse. I will say the packaging and artwork look awesome but even at 35 I am going to pass. 

10 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

It's everything people have already said, tbh. When it first released at $75 I was pretty shocked, but I think because it was self produced by Josh and Ern, that was probably the only way to make a decent return. It's only on sale now because Ern is moving and needs (wants) to move less stuff. 

It's not my favorite rap, by any means, but I like it and them enough for $30. 

i'm finally able to put two & two together people were discussing a rapper i'm not familiar with named Weerd Science.i posted a link earlier to the rapper Busta Rhymes album Genesis and right afterwards another user posts "Weird Science sounds like someone pissing on a crinkled sheet of paper." so i don't know if he is referring to my comment (my avatar is a character from the movie "Weird Science")  or to the discussion of the rapper Weerd Science? ironically user The Ghost of Randy Savage comments to me "Dude...read."?

Edited by ImmaculateKicks86

11 minutes ago, dnl said:

Another importCDs sale on eBay: 15% off $60+

This sale has more titles than the one that ran in June. Any record they sell at <$30 normally is included.

I wonder if this is the 10th anniversary pressing, because if so, that price is pretty amazing. just hope its not the pic disc:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Killers-Sam-039-s-Town-New-Vinyl-Ltd-Ed-Special-Packaging-/131765540399?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

6 minutes ago, rogeoa8 said:

I wonder if this is the 10th anniversary pressing, because if so, that price is pretty amazing. just hope its not the pic disc:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Killers-Sam-039-s-Town-New-Vinyl-Ltd-Ed-Special-Packaging-/131765540399?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

The upc does match that of the pic disc but the recently released doesn't have the upc listed on discogs so who knows. Probably a pic disc though

deep discount

15% off all orders!

For a short time only! Extra savings on every order!
Enter promo code: SURF15 
and save an extra 15% on everything site-wide.
Some restrictions apply*

Coupon expires Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at noon CT and cannot be combined with any other offers. *Video games, video game consoles and video game
accessories are excluded from the offer.

On 7/9/2017 at 9:54 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Anyone who wants to grab the Weerd Science Illogy on vinyl. You have 36ish hours to grab it for $35 shipped (reg $75 plus shipping). 

http://weerd-science.com/product/illogy/

Have you received shipping notification for this yet? Placed an order two weeks ago with no updates.

22 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

It's gone from the site and I don't see any contact info, kinda strange. I might file something with paypal tomorrow morning just in case.

I'll message them and see what's up. I know they said the store would be closed until the next album after that sale. So, hang in there and I'll try to figure it out.

Very polite message sent as of 2 seconds ago.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz