The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

3 hours ago, laughingstalk said:

Very limited selection of releases, but Merchandise Outlet is having a sale. Use fall20 for 20% off.  No tax or shipping for me.  Got 3LP Sun Ra comp for $15 shipped.

You must have got the last Sunday ra. I got the white buffalo for $12. Thanks for posting.

5 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Finally caved and picked up Morning Phase, Paul's Boutique, and Blind Melon from f'n Crate and Barrel. I really hope the remasters sound good. All 3 are good albums. Anyone know anything about their sounds?

I have heard nothing but great things about the re-issue of Paul's Boutique. I wanted to get just that from Crate and Barrel but shipping killed it and I have none near me.  

5 hours ago, laughingstalk said:

Very limited selection of releases, but Merchandise Outlet is having a sale. Use fall20 for 20% off.  No tax or shipping for me.  Got 3LP Sun Ra comp for $15 shipped.

I remember when this site was more of a secret, they had so much great deals on records but now anytime something decent gets added it's posted all over reddit and gone in minutes. Picked up an electric flosser and toothbrush combo though.. The magic of the internets, you never know what you might buy today.

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Finally caved and picked up Morning Phase, Paul's Boutique, and Blind Melon from f'n Crate and Barrel. I really hope the remasters sound good. All 3 are good albums. Anyone know anything about their sounds?

Big beastie boys collector here. The original Paul’s Boutique 8 panel gatefold press is still the best, but it’s a very quiet album as the whole album is crammed on to one record. I haven’t spun the new remaster for a while but I remember it being a bit louder, which in this case is a good thing. 

10 hours ago, Mikizee said:

Big beastie boys collector here. The original Paul’s Boutique 8 panel gatefold press is still the best, but it’s a very quiet album as the whole album is crammed on to one record. I haven’t spun the new remaster for a while but I remember it being a bit louder, which in this case is a good thing. 

Sweet. That's good to know as well. I've never owned any version of it besides a burned cd from back in the day.

13 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

The Morning Phase sounds fantastic. A nice clean, quiet mastering/pressing.  Not sure which Blind Melon you bought. Soup came out great and I listen to it pretty frequently.

7 hours ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

Amoeba has the latest chemical brother reissuses for 12.49, if anyone's interested.

https://www.amoeba.com/the-chemical-brothers/artist/57582

Hell yeah!! Had Exit Planet Dust in my hand in a shop the other day and just didn't want to spend $30 on it. This rules.

Topshelf Records Warehouse Consolidation Box $15:

What's in the box:

• One vinyl record (7", 10" or 12")
  • a cassette
  • 10 CDs
  • Topshelf logo stickers
  • assorted 11x17 posters
  • If you upgrade to Priority Shipping, you may also get a t-shirt (please be sure to specify your shirt size in the order notes when checking out)
  • assorted pins/buttons
  • each order is eligible to also randomly get test presses, out of print titles, signed posters, set lists and other merch rarities that we've amassed over the last eleven years

http://www.topshelfrecords.com/products/602693-warehouse-consolidation-box

32 minutes ago, tlr said:

What's in the box:

• a cassette
  • 10 CDs
  • Topshelf logo stickers
  • assorted 11x17 posters
  • If you upgrade to Priority Shipping, you may also get a t-shirt (please be sure to specify your shirt size in the order notes when checking out)
  • assorted pins/buttons
  • each order is eligible to also randomly get test presses, out of print titles, signed posters, set lists and other merch rarities that we've amassed over the last eleven years

In for the 4 random 10"/12" and 2 of these packages. For 65$ shipped, can't beat 6 pieces of vinyl, 2 casettes, 20 cds, stickers and posters with the availability to get tests etc...

32 minutes ago, tlr said:

What's in the box:

• a cassette
  • 10 CDs
  • Topshelf logo stickers
  • assorted 11x17 posters
  • assorted pins/buttons

Only priority shipping available for $20 without other options? I understand the need to reduce warehouse stock, but it sounds like a media-only bundle should be available if the intent is genuine

All i want is wild ones anyways; feels like taking other items off your hands would be doing you a favor, so adjust accordingly, imo

23 minutes ago, Darnoc said:

Only priority shipping available for $20 without other options? I understand the need to reduce warehouse stock, but it sounds like a media-only bundle should be available if the intent is genuine

All i want is wild ones anyways; feels like taking other items off your hands would be doing you a favor, so adjust accordingly, imo

Media mail IS a shipping option.