The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

14 hours ago, Darnoc said:

Only priority shipping available for $20 without other options? I understand the need to reduce warehouse stock, but it sounds like a media-only bundle should be available if the intent is genuine

All i want is wild ones anyways; feels like taking other items off your hands would be doing you a favor, so adjust accordingly, imo

If you have any questions about shipping options not showing up or want to let them know what records you already have and don't want in the bundles, you can always email their mail-order dude Robbie at [email protected] and he'll help you out. And in case you're worried about it, I can confirm 100% that his intent is genuine. :P

• 2 weeks later...

get_importcds on EBay is having their regular "20% off $60 sale), with free shipping.   I think I paid $50 plus shipping for my Simple Minds originally ...

Some cool recent titles include:

Beck's new 'Colors' album on red ($17.99 BEFORE discount)
Ani DiFranco 'Binary ($11.14 BEFORE discount)
Train 'Does Led Zeppelin II' ($11.57 BEFORE discount)
Simple Minds 'Big Music LIVE' 2-LP on Red Wax  (former RSD) ($9.58 BEFORE discount)
Olafur Arnalds 'For Now I Am' ($11.98 BEFORE discount)

ImportCDs sale on Ebay

Edited by jackshidt

• 2 weeks later...

Green Noise Records

Punk/indie is the best way I'd describe the majority of their inventory.

There is a separate section titled Portland for the records that qualify as Portland bands.

Picked up some Dead Moon.

Click Happy Haunting below

Happy Halloween!! FLASH SALE ALL DAY: buy an LP or 7" by any Portland band (from any era) and receive 31% off your entire purchase!! Minimum pre-discount purchase of $31 please. 

Coupon code: MUERTE2017

Happy Haunting
Edited by Smellman

For any early Pink Floyd fans, this guy on ebay is selling a ton of Live at Pompeii boots for under $30 shipped.  Not super cheap, but this is the lowest price I've ever seen.  I've been wanting a copy of this forever. - https://www.ebay.com/itm/PINK-FLOYD-Live-In-Pompeii-Limited-Import-2LP-RANDOM-COLORED-VINYL-New/263246052641?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

16 hours ago, floyd_z said:

For any early Pink Floyd fans, this guy on ebay is selling a ton of Live at Pompeii boots for under $30 shipped.  Not super cheap, but this is the lowest price I've ever seen.  I've been wanting a copy of this forever. - https://www.ebay.com/itm/PINK-FLOYD-Live-In-Pompeii-Limited-Import-2LP-RANDOM-COLORED-VINYL-New/263246052641?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

That was released a few years ago. LOL at the colored vinyl.

36 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Nonesuch is having their 1-day sale again today. They do this at least once a year. Stuff sells out. Shipping costs are relatively high. 50% off everything:

Promo Code is "Thanks".

Thanks for this, though the site appears to have crashed.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:14 PM, jackshidt said:

Nonesuch is having their 1-day sale again today.

4 hours ago, jackshidt said:

Nonesuch emailed and said they have extended the sale through today. 

Thanks for this, Mr. Shidt! Picked up the Requiem for a Dream Soundtrack and My Life in the Bush of Ghosts. Wish they'd issue more of their older, CD-only catalog of classical & avant-garde stuff on vinyl.

2 hours ago, conedust said:

Thanks for this, Mr. Shidt! Picked up the Requiem for a Dream Soundtrack and My Life in the Bush of Ghosts. Wish they'd issue more of their older, CD-only catalog of classical & avant-garde stuff on vinyl.

This sale is such a good deal that I was momentarily annoyed I already own these two LPs. 

Edited by docbronze