The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

1 hour ago, swb said:

It looks like individual 7"s from the box set were listed separately and a few days ago they merged them all back with the box set entry. I believe if you were selling any of those 7"s, it would then show up as you selling the box set after the merge. Is that correct, Discogs database-side experts?

Yeah, just had mine cancelled and that's what the guy told me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EBay is doing that $15-off-$75 deal again, but it ends in just a few hours. Like last time, you must use the EBAY APP on your phone to make the purchase. Last time I assembled my order on my computer and then checked out on my phone. App Exclusive! $15 Coupon on $75+ Hurry, ends today at 7pm PT! Download the app and save with code PONLYONAPP. Download Now How to redeem your Coupon: Shop..

On 3/1/2018 at 12:20 PM, ZeroNowhere said:

Does Deep Discount have any codes that work with vinyl?  All I'm seeing are codes for movies and other items.

It seems as though if you partake in this deal https://www.deepdiscount.com/promotions/movie-specials?az=77-9524 10% gets taken off your entire cart.

20 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

Deep discount sent me a coupon code for $5 off a $25 purchase, after I left some stuff in my cart on their site. Took 12 hours or so for them to email me. Worth a shot if anyone is looking for a code with them.

baha this totally worked. added something this morning and just got the coupon. awesome, thanks

20 hours ago, yeah_totally said:

Deep discount sent me a coupon code for $5 off a $25 purchase, after I left some stuff in my cart on their site. Took 12 hours or so for them to email me. Worth a shot if anyone is looking for a code with them.

any idea if that would stack with the regular 15% code that's usually active?

The new "get_importcds" sale is up on Ebay now, and it's better than the recent past.  20% off when you spend $60.00, and there are almost 29,000 records in the sale.  In the past this sale has only included around 7,000 of their Ebay record listings.

https://www.ebay.com/sme/get_importcds/so.html?_soffid=5071705601&_soffType=OrderSubTotalOffer&_sacat=176985&_ipg=48&_pgn=1&_udlo&_udhi

Example: the new 2-LP blue vinyl U2 album is just $17.55 with free shipping when you spend $60 or more ...

Edited by jackshidt

1 hour ago, VinylSteals said:

Grabbed the Sabbath and some others on my wantlist to push to $60 for 20% off. Pretty sweet deal. I bought Sabbath, Machine Gun Etiquette, and a Murder City Devil's LP for under $51 shipped.