The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

13 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Appears ebay is doing another 15% off sale for the next couple of hours using code: PGETTHEAPP.  Haven't tried it out yet or checking to see if importcds are still running their 20% off sale, but wanted to let people know.

it works. grabbed worship and tribute, murderdolls and future (on blue) for $44, not bad for $14.68 a piece

29 minutes ago, rhcp02 said:

Dang.  Just tried to purchase, but won't ship to IL, even though it says it's located in Kentucky.  Won't allow you to contact seller either.  Bummer.

9 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

damn, and I thought I lucked out getting mine for $250.

5 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

FUCK I so would've done it

says the listing was ended "because the item is no longer available" so maybe you didn't actually miss out?

I am sure a lot of you have heard about the referral system on google checkout by now where you give a referral your link and you both get $10 off but they just added that free shipping is good for orders $15 and above (Until May 4th) on all sites versus $25-35 you usually have to spend to get free shipping (this is somehow targeted and i'm not sure how they choose but most seem to be getting it). There are some crazy deals where quite a few albums come out to under $10 shipped!

Even with the normal 25-35$ shipping limit there are some great deals to be had with Walmart price matching amazon on so much stuff. I usually stay away from Walmart but the prices on Music and Movies with this deal is pretty damn good.

Here is my referral link but you can also find countless others all over the place. 
https://express.google.com/invite/7JGNF25U4

A good example is the new Grayson Capps I got for $6.56 after shipping and tax.
https://shoppinglist.google.com/product/1635142251638868130_9623751601490676455_8175035

On 4/6/2018 at 1:27 AM, hype said:

I am sure a lot of you have heard about the referral system on google checkout by now where you give a referral your link and you both get $10 off but they just added that free shipping is good for orders $15 and above (Until May 4th) on all sites versus $25-35 you usually have to spend to get free shipping (this is somehow targeted and i'm not sure how they choose but most seem to be getting it). There are some crazy deals where quite a few albums come out to under $10 shipped!

Even with the normal 25-35$ shipping limit there are some great deals to be had with Walmart price matching amazon on so much stuff. I usually stay away from Walmart but the prices on Music and Movies with this deal is pretty damn good.

Here is my referral link but you can also find countless others all over the place. 
https://express.google.com/invite/7JGNF25U4

A good example is the new Grayson Capps I got for $6.56 after shipping and tax.
https://shoppinglist.google.com/product/1635142251638868130_9623751601490676455_8175035

Thanks dude, I've actually never heard of this and used your referral. 

Got Chris Stapleton - Traveller, mewithoutYou - Pale Horses, and The Mountain Goats - All Hail West Texas for $35 shipped. 

1 hour ago, Big Country said:

Thanks dude, I've actually never heard of this and used your referral. 

Got Chris Stapleton - Traveller, mewithoutYou - Pale Horses, and The Mountain Goats - All Hail West Texas for $35 shipped. 

No problem, Thanks! They are trying desperately to compete with amazon so they have been running a lot of promos. A couple weeks ago they had one where if you used the google assistant on your phone you would receive $15 towards a target purchase along with another one where free shipping is only $15 site wide for a month and several others before that. I def. recommend keeping an eye out for future emails from them! Not usually big on buying from Walmart but with deals like these I have no problem with it at all haha

Another thing, if there is anything wrong with your order as far as damage or it being late you can message google express support and they will usually throw another $10 credit your way. Luckily I have only had one problem so far after about 4-5 orders.