The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

On August 20, 2016 at 0:52 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

Lucky. Mine shipped yesterday for some fuckin reason. I had to email MN, never got a response but got a shipping notice a few hours later. Not the first time that's happened with them either. 

I got mine today. I got doubles of two records. That was cool. I emailed merch now though i will probably never get a resolution...

4 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

I got mine today. I got doubles of two records. That was cool. I emailed merch now though i will probably never get a resolution...

So you got three actual albums? That's dumb considering it's just a 5 LP pack. I'll have mine tomorrow so we may have some shit to trade depending haha

58 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

So you got three actual albums? That's dumb considering it's just a 5 LP pack. I'll have mine tomorrow so we may have some shit to trade depending haha

Id be down for that. I bought two. One had five seperate records rhe other box had 3 actual albums and five records. One i was quite glad to get. Just dont need two of it. I could see if i had two swperate orders and getting doubles. Nope. If i had one order and received that box i would have been sol.

2 hours ago, tackman said:

Jade Tree bundle came in today. 

Pedro the Lion - The Only Reason I Feel Secure

Pedro The Lion - Winners Never Quit

Jade Tree  - 25 Years Comp

Cloak / Dagger - Lost Art

Dark Blue - Pure reality - Blue (/200)

Not a bad haul for $10.

thanks for the reminder to order this! Those Pedro releases are a steal for that. I hope I get those in my bundle. 

On 8/16/2016 at 9:26 AM, hype said:

JWFntFSRck_wilco_star_wars-signed_0_orig

NYewiHavSP_wilco_star_wars-signed_2_orig

Wilco - Star Wars (Autographed) $15 + 5 Shipping using this link

^^ Huckberry has some signed Wilco stuff for sale including this for $25 and if you sign up under my link (just search for Wilco and you will see this and several other items) you get $10 off. If for some reason you would rather not use my link you can just manually go there as well but it will be the full price.

It is back in limited stock after selling out quick last time.. Probably will not last long though.

also just seen these two at the best prices I have seen so far if anybody is looking to add some good country to there collection.

Both are from importcds with free shipping.

Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free    $9.98

Willie / Haggard,Merle Nelson - Django & Jimmie    $9.98

1 minute ago, mertzrock said:

I didn't get any PTL or Dark Blue in my bundle...take the plunge and order...

I think what I meant was more along the lines of...if I still needed some Pedro I'd order and hope to get some. I have most of the stuff is be hoping to get and spent too much recently on other stuff.