The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Shield Recordings, distro based in Holland.

Look what our new friend has to say!!

Free shipping for all orders of € 50,- or more. 
Use the couponcode: FREESHIP.

Use it here: 
http://distro.shieldrecordings.com

All orders will be stocked with free stuff (LP's/ CD's/ 7 inches/ who knows what we have laying around!

(Feel free to share, it's much appreciated!)

Edited by Spicoli

49 minutes ago, freedumb said:

I've ordered from them twice,the 2nd time just yesterday.  Ugh, figures.  Oh well, their prices are good so will hunt for more.

Just get shit off the Import CDs eBay store. They're driving me to bankruptcy with $10 records that become cheaper when you order 4 or more. 

44 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Same. Ordered 19 across 3 orders. Only one cancelation! 

I'm at 10 and 2, and getting ready to place another.

yeah, just made another order. 

Coliseum- Anxiety's Kiss

iwrestledabearonce- Hail Mary

Moving Mountains- Pneuma

Self Defense Family- Superior

Expire- Old Songs (really fucking stoked I found this one)

$37.42 shipped

Edited by throughbeingcruel

5 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Wonder what the rhyme or reason was to keep some stuff at 9.99 but then jack up prices on others. 

Just because something is on sale doesn't mean it's "everything must go". They probably determined they had too many copies of certain albums so dropped the price to clear up some inventory space. Once they are more satisfied by the stock level they can return the price to normal.

13 minutes ago, tlr said:

For those that still have a Hastings around them, I stopped by one today and all records were 50% off for their going out of business sale. Can't check or buy any stock online, just have to see what they have left.

I'll always be thankful for the time they put a bunch of $100+ box sets up for $20 and all of those other insane deals

2 hours ago, jacobe said:

Anyone else find themselves buying things from ImportCD's that you might not have wanted, if not for it being under $10? I bought that Shady Records boxset simply because I had a full cart and it would come out to $6....

I'd say everything I ordered I had been interested in getting, but definitely wouldn't have paid more than $10 for. 

24 minutes ago, jacobe said:

Anyone else find themselves buying things from ImportCD's that you might not have wanted, if not for it being under $10? I bought that Shady Records boxset simply because I had a full cart and it would come out to $6....

5 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

I'd say everything I ordered I had been interested in getting, but definitely wouldn't have paid more than $10 for. 

I only bought the Shady box because it was cheap and had all the best 50 Cent songs, so I don't have to waste a bunch on his debut. 

A few things I had been thinking about getting anyway (Expire and Friday OST for example), and shit like iwrestledabearonce is just gnarly as hell so I figured why not for the price. 

1 hour ago, Spicoli said:

I think the 25% discount is off now (importcds ebay)

It's not. Still 74 pages of deals. Things seem to work differently out of the US apparently cause you're the only one who seems to have issues...

http://www.ebay.com/sme/get_importcds/Extra-25-off-when-you-spend-40/so.html?_soffid=5018865001&_soffType=OrderSubTotalOffer&_sid=2054254

20 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

It's not. Still 74 pages of deals. Things seem to work differently out of the US apparently cause you're the only one who seems to have issues...

http://www.ebay.com/sme/get_importcds/Extra-25-off-when-you-spend-40/so.html?_soffid=5018865001&_soffType=OrderSubTotalOffer&_sid=2054254

You're right! It's still on, but something weird happened that wouldn't show the promo. Is it shown when is deadline for this?

40% discount off (no code needed) on Last Exit Music, german label. + 5€ shipping worldwide

Only vinyl they have is Not Available - Burp! (punk rock fans) which is a reissue for the first time on vinyl of an old ep. If you enjoy cd's and tapes they've got too

Burp! LP + shipping worldwide = 10,99€

Burp! LP package with 3 cd's bundle + shipping worldwide = 15'79€

http://lastexitmusic.tictail.com/