The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

On 1/4/2017 at 0:48 PM, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

JAN1775 = 20% off of orders of $75 or more at CC. Usual deets apply.

I wish their shipping wasn't so expensive. I only found two things but $9 shipping kills the discount. They should do a spend $100 get free shipping or something like that. I'd probably try to find more stuff. 

1 hour ago, krankcolc said:

I wish their shipping wasn't so expensive. I only found two things but $9 shipping kills the discount. They should do a spend $100 get free shipping or something like that. I'd probably try to find more stuff. 

ccmusic for big orders, deepdiscount for smaller orders (same company behind them both, DD does free shipping over $25)

deep discount

15% off all orders

For a short time only! Enter coupon code: NEW2017 at
check out and save an additional 15% on everything site-wide.

Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax.
Coupon expires Friday, January 13, 2017, at noon CT
and cannot be combined with any other offers. 

5 hours ago, axotyl said:

deep discount

15% off all orders

For a short time only! Enter coupon code: NEW2017 at
check out and save an additional 15% on everything site-wide.

Discount applies to items only and not to shipping and tax.
Coupon expires Friday, January 13, 2017, at noon CT
and cannot be combined with any other offers. 

preordered the new menzingers and new Dave hause for $29 shipped with this.

2 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Their shipping has always been terrible. Nonsuch and Fat possum will do these 50% off flash sales then charge like 20 dollars for media mail. 

I think they dramatically undercharged me for shipping to Canada (probably the US overpriced rates?) 6 albums, but 10 LPs for $26.50....usually should be closer to $50+... Hopefully it goes through, because $100 US shipped for 4 Wilco albums, Emmylou's Wrecking Ball and Steve Reich 18 Musicians is quite the steal...

20% off everything at Ultimae (lots of electronic music...Autechre, Telefon Tel Aviv, Asura, Aes Dana, etc.)

" From January 19th until Valentine's Day, type in the code omg20 in your cart (top right) and you will get an immediate 20% discount on all Ultimae releases & audio tools (digital / cds & vinyl / sample libraries) "

https://ultimae.com/shop/

R-9534952-1482260616-9349.jpeg.jpg

Social Distortion - Independent Years: 1983-2004 (Colored Vinyl 4 LP Box Set) $40 Free Shipping

This is on sale for $50 and down to $40 with the 20% code but like usual popmarkets discounts are all over the place. It is less then half the price from everywhere I checked. Anyone have any experience with this set? I do not listen to punk much anymore but these are some great albums.

Here are all the codes you can try but WELCOME20 worked for me when I tested it.

WELCOME
    WELCOME20
    POPMARKET20
    POPMARKET10
    sorry20
    NEWpop10

They also have all Meat Puppets albums at $8 with the code, Misfits Collection 1&2 as a bundle for $24 after code as well along some other "punk classics" in the sale.

Main Page Of Sale

Edited by hype

58 minutes ago, hype said:

R-9534952-1482260616-9349.jpeg.jpg

Social Distortion - Independent Years: 1983-2004 (Colored Vinyl 4 LP Box Set) $40 Free Shipping

This is on sale for $50 and down to $40 with the 20% code but like usual popmarkets discounts are all over the place. It is less then half the price from everywhere I checked. Anyone have any experience with this set? I do not listen to punk much anymore but these are some great albums.

Here are all the codes you can try but WELCOME20 worked for me when I tested it.

WELCOME
    WELCOME20
    POPMARKET20
    POPMARKET10
    sorry20
    NEWpop10

They also have all Meat Puppets albums at $8 with the code, Misfits Collection 1&2 as a bundle for $24 after code as well along some other "punk classics" in the sale.

Main Page Of Sale

I know a lot of the time with their sales is also free shipping so wanted to grab that misfits collection but no free shipping. Bummer

Edited by KingTacoMunster