itsgoodtobefree

The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

3,725 posts in this topic

On 4/8/2017 at 6:58 PM, jonrawks said:

for the metal heads : Eroding Winds is doing 19% off with the code TAXBURDEN (excluding a few things).

 

https://erodingwinds.com/

Has anybody ordered from here before? How long do they take to ship usually? I saw this deal and bought 4 records Sunday night, but still no shipping notification. Most distros I usually order from ship out in a day or two. I hope they turn out to be reliable, because the selection and prices are good even without the coupon code. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Has anybody ordered from here before? How long do they take to ship usually? I saw this deal and bought 4 records Sunday night, but still no shipping notification. Most distros I usually order from ship out in a day or two. I hope they turn out to be reliable, because the selection and prices are good even without the coupon code. 

extremely reliable. fear not.

TEKWRX likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/Spring-Clearance-Sale/?utm_campaign=21658577&utm_content=https%3A%2F%2Fshopmv.lnk.to%2FSpringClearEm&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ExactTarget

Use WELCOME for 15% off. Free worldwide shipping!

 

Some prices with the exchange rate and discount applied:

 

Peter Gabriel So deluxe for $35 shipped

Mellon Collie for $40 shipped

Aeroplane Flies High and Smile Sessions deluxe for $45 each shipped

The Band 8LP Box $66 shipped

Beatles Mono vinyl box for $135 shipped

 

Great deals! A couple say "back in stock soon" but it sounds like they'll get them in.

 

edit: Beatles and Aeroplane boxes gone. oh well

Edited by itsgoodtobefree
Darnoc likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/Spring-Clearance-Sale/?utm_campaign=21658577&utm_content=https%3A%2F%2Fshopmv.lnk.to%2FSpringClearEm&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ExactTarget

Use WELCOME for 15% off. Free worldwide shipping!

 

Some prices with the exchange rate and discount applied:

 

Peter Gabriel So deluxe for $35 shipped

Mellon Collie for $40 shipped

Aeroplane Flies High and Smile Sessions deluxe for $45 each shipped

The Band 8LP Box $66 shipped

Beatles Mono vinyl box for $135 shipped

 

Great deals! A couple say "back in stock soon" but it sounds like they'll get them in.

 

edit: Beatles and Aeroplane boxes gone. oh well

regarding musicvaultz i would highly caution about ordering from them i ordered two separate orders from them i believe around xmas season.both packages went back & forth from my local USPS back to Canada not once but twice on a address issue on their end.customer service was crappy about the situation pretty much their attitude was you try to find out what the issue is then let us know.i'm not the only one they had a reddit thread about others with the same issue.i finally got my money back like a month later after going in circles they finally agreed to refund me back.

Edited by ImmaculateKicks86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same issue with musicvaultz when I ordered the beatles box last year. They somehow left out the street address completely on the label...

Luckily I just happened to check the tracking an hour or two after the "undeliverable, returning to sender" scan and called the post office. They still had it and were able to then deliver it. I emailed musicvaultz with a picture of the label just to make them aware of the problem but didn't get a reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had the same issue with Musicvaultz on two separate occasions, and caught it at the post office both times before it was sent back. Ordered from them a third time and sent an email along with the order to confirm the address and tell them about the situation that had happened They didn't give any issues and they were able to confirm the address. Kinda surprised that it showed up considering I had a preorder album in there, so the email was sent about a month before it was shipped.

 

Can't beat Musicvaultz for their prices. Just gotta make sure you stay on top of the tracking information, and once you see it out for delivery and it doesn't show up that day, go to the post office or give them a call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, chopperdudep said:

Had the same issue with Musicvaultz on two separate occasions, and caught it at the post office both times before it was sent back. Ordered from them a third time and sent an email along with the order to confirm the address and tell them about the situation that had happened They didn't give any issues and they were able to confirm the address. Kinda surprised that it showed up considering I had a preorder album in there, so the email was sent about a month before it was shipped.

 

Can't beat Musicvaultz for their prices. Just gotta make sure you stay on top of the tracking information, and once you see it out for delivery and it doesn't show up that day, go to the post office or give them a call.

that's what i did.i would follow tracking closely & when the item arrived it would arrive in the wee A.M. hrs. before the post office opened up so i couldn't stop by & inquire about the items at my post office.if something is not accepted because of a address issue they auto return & item is sent back on it's way to original address within a few hrs.i contacted musicvaultz & all they said was when they receive the items back we will ship it back to you.they never made a effort to contact the USPS to inquire about the items themselves & told me to go get in contact with USPS.they sent items again once they received it back same address issue. then i demanded i want my money back cause the repeat issue wasn't my fault.they then basically waited till they got the item back for a second time before they would consider refunding  me.what ever happened from when the items left them is their issue not mine there the ones who failed to provide a proper shipping label.it shouldn't matter if they get their merchandise back as long as i never received it, it was their mistake they should figure out the logistics of what happened to items not me.to me that is horrible customer service they pretty much expected me to do their job for them.   

Edited by ImmaculateKicks86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume MusicVaultz cleaned up their act with the labels since a lot of people seemed to have the problem. Anyway, it doesn't sound like they're trying to screw people over on purpose, and you can always resort to Paypal if anything goes wrong. Honestly, it might be worth some hassle since some of these sets end up being 60%+ off normal prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bradrobins0n said:

Sumerian Records is having a huge sale, apparently, on Monday. There will be discounts and new pressings.

 

(I read this on their Facebook)

I hope that means were getting the Autotheism reissue, I'm also surprised to see all the other Faceless reissues are still available on their store, I thought they all sold out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Urban Outfitters has an extra 40% off a bunch of vinyl and some turntables too, sale ends tonight.

 

Vinyl: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/vinyl-records-for-sale

Turntables: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/photo-music-tech-sale?order=Descending&sort=tile.skuInfo.salePriceLow

 

(Discount taken at checkout)

Dub likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Urban Outfitters has an extra 40% off a bunch of vinyl and some turntables too, sale ends tonight.

 

Vinyl: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/vinyl-records-for-sale

Turntables: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/photo-music-tech-sale?order=Descending&sort=tile.skuInfo.salePriceLow

 

(Discount taken at checkout)

Thanks.  Snagged Ten 2XLP for 15 shipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, axotyl said:

Great deal on Sleep's Holy Mountain if you need it, after the discount its's $10.84 shipped in the US

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, axotyl said:

got some jazz records i should already have in my collection Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out,Kenny Burrell - Midnight Blue,Miles Davis - Kind of Blue & John Coltrane - Love Supreme for $39.00 shipped

RowBearToe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now