itsgoodtobefree

The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

3,653 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the heads up!

 

Zola Jesus - Taiga

Carissa's Wierd - You Should Be At Home Here (2LP reissue) (I really wanted Ugly But Honest instead/as well but for some reason it wouldn't ship to Canada :angry: )

Saturday Looks Good To Me - One Kiss Ends It All (blue vinyl, too!)

Andrew Pekler - Nocturnes,  False Dawns and Breakdowns (really great downtempo jazz electronica... Not to be found at Discogs at the moment, and certainly not for under 20 bucks anymore, I would think).

 

Total was 56.3? USD but I had about 60CAD in my PayPal account (I forgot about a refund and assumed it got credited to my card) so I ended up paying close to 18CAD extra for all four! That's *some* RSD money saved.

Edited by armadillo01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Total was 56.3? USD but I had about 60CAD in my PayPal account (I forgot about a refund and assumed it got credited to my card) so I ended up paying close to 18CAD extra for all four! That's *some* RSD money saved.

Dude, Paypal money is still money.  You can deposit it to your bank account in 1 second.

Edited by thievedrelic
OG post
vinyl addict likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

Dude, Paypal money is still money.  You can deposit it to your bank account in 1 second.

Naturally. I just meant I thought my card got debited the refund directly so I didn't bother to check PayPal. Haven't used it in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

OK, the deal was dead for a while but is now back up.

 

Recommendation: if you want a pretty finger-style instrumental acoustic guitar album that's still got 'cred', buy that William Tyler album.  He's a member of Lambchop.  It's a really nice album.  

Edited by jackshidt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, coutstevo said:

It seems as though the import cds deal is gone.  I put 8 items in my cart at work and was looking for more now that I'm home and the offer was gone and I lost the discount in my cart :(

same.  wanted to actually have some time to look through the list better as I cannot really at work.  neat.  it also looks like some of the items had prices raised.  had a record that was 18 bucks and now is 22. they operate very strangely...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

same.  wanted to actually have some time to look through the list better as I cannot really at work.  neat.  it also looks like some of the items had prices raised.  had a record that was 18 bucks and now is 22. they operate very strangely...

Same here.  Oh well, there'll be more deals, especially later this week due to RSD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up grabbing 13 albums for around $10 each. Cart initially was like $250, but I had to shrink that down haha.  Some of these I have been putting off for years just waiting for the right price. 

 

Can't Swim - Fail You Again 

Various Artists - Scott Pilgrim Vs the World (Original Soundtrack) 

Trophy Eyes - Mend Move on 

Trophy Eyes - Chemical Miracle 

Handguns - Angst

The Get Up Kids - Something To Write Home About

Touche Amore - Stage Four 

Boston Manor - Be Nothing.

Annabel - Having It All 

Handguns - Disenchanted 

Valencia - This Could Be A Possibility 

Head North - Bloodlines 

I Am The Avalanche - Avalanche United 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, genicide said:

I ended up grabbing 13 albums for around $10 each. Cart initially was like $250, but I had to shrink that down haha.  Some of these I have been putting off for years just waiting for the right price. 

 

Can't Swim - Fail You Again 

Various Artists - Scott Pilgrim Vs the World (Original Soundtrack) 

Trophy Eyes - Mend Move on 

Trophy Eyes - Chemical Miracle 

Handguns - Angst

The Get Up Kids - Something To Write Home About

Touche Amore - Stage Four 

Boston Manor - Be Nothing.

Annabel - Having It All 

Handguns - Disenchanted 

Valencia - This Could Be A Possibility 

Head North - Bloodlines 

I Am The Avalanche - Avalanche United 

what link is this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now