The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

Just now, swb said:

It's a pre-selected set of items that are eligible. Some are over $25.99. Use this link to see exactly what qualifies: https://www.ebay.com/sme/get_importcds/Extra-20-off-when-you-spend-60/so.html?_sacat=176985&_seedid=142282230941&_soffType=OrderSubTotalOffer&_soffid=5071705601&_trksid=p2046448.m2810

I just figured that out. Going through it right now, thanks.

Stacked the deal for roots how i got over, sublime robbin', rage evil empire, beck odelay, gary clark jr blacknblue

Looks like it only worked once per user, so I used a private tab/guest checkout to get that AU Winston Surfshirt album and a watch I had been eyeing.

Thank you so much for the code! Was on a plane taxiing to the runway when I saw it for an intl flight, so i started working like mad to get the orders placed before takeoff with my wife shaking her head at me and making snarky comments the whole time because the airline attendants were pressuring me to turn my phone off. Success!

eBay's 15% off code "PSPRINGTIME" stacks with ImportCDs' 20% off $60+

Just a few albums I noticed below/close to Amazon's lowest price ever...

Price after ImportCDs' 20% off and eBay's 15% off:

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Is that Nevermind pressing any good? I've heard a lot of them are garbage. I've been holding out for a Pallas pressing...just dropped some serious cash on a Pallas In Utero the other day.

I ordered a copy. I'll let you know what release it is and how it sounds when I get it in. 

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Is that Nevermind pressing any good? I've heard a lot of them are garbage. I've been holding out for a Pallas pressing...just dropped some serious cash on a Pallas In Utero the other day.

Pretty sure the Nevermind reissue that has been available for the last couple years is pressed at Pallas (even says so on the sticker on the cover), and I believe it's more or less the same as the ORG pressing from several years ago. Unless there's a newer/different pressing of it. 

FYE is running a deal right now: 50% off discount records.  Looks like in-store only.  Picked these up for about $60 after tax:

Afghan Whigs - Gentlemen
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress
Wolf Parade - Apologies to Queen Mary (Deluxe)
HIM - Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666
Sharon Van Etten - Are We There
The Get Up Kids - Four Minute Mile

1 minute ago, VinylSteals said:

I'm loving this particular sale.  I feel like I shouldn't, since I've already bought a bunch from it,  but it's hard to pass on.