The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

1 hour ago, mucusoffmybrain said:

Got my $10 PopMarket package in yesterday. I was surprised the Natural Born Killers was colored/numbered MOV pressing. The picture showed it was the black version. Nice score!

I have this and it sounds phenomenal. Enjoy!  A very well put together soundtrack.

Trent Reznor for the win

23 hours ago, tacosupremekohl said:

Urban Outfitters is doing 30% off sale items, so anything on this list is 30 off the red price listed.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?id=SALE-MUSIC-TECH&sortBy=-bucketprice#/

Some great deals. You can get Titus Andronicus - "The Most Lamentable Tragedy" 3 LP for $13, which is nuts.

Looks like the free shipping for over $50 is being calculated off either pre-sale price or pre-30% off sale price.  I just picked up Joy Division - Closer, Citizen - Everybody is Going to Heaven, and Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing for $35 shipped.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 7:33 AM, mucusoffmybrain said:

Got my $10 PopMarket package in yesterday. I was surprised the Natural Born Killers was colored/numbered MOV pressing. The picture showed it was the black version. Nice score!

Well, you are lucky. grabbed 3 copies (one for me, and one each for a couple buddies) and they were all the black pressing. Not complaining for $8, but was really excited when I saw your post. oh well.

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Save 20% off everything in Saves The Day's merch store with the code SAVES20IMS. Here's the link to their in-stock vinyl:

http://www.indiemerch.com/savestheday/c/vinyl

Thanks, Scott. Finally grabbed Daybreak to round out the collection.

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Save 20% off everything in Saves The Day's merch store with the code SAVES20IMS. Here's the link to their in-stock vinyl:

http://www.indiemerch.com/savestheday/c/vinyl

14 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Thanks, Scott. Finally grabbed Daybreak to round out the collection.

Thank you!  Daybreak for me as well.  I thought this was long gone and OOP.  $19ppd ain't too shabby!

22 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

Daybreak is such a solid af album. IDK, that's all I have to add here I suppose

I honestly don't know too many songs off of it. I hated In Reverie when it came out and kind of gave up on StD, but Rambo got me to listen to s/t (not much prodding necessary, really) and then I started giving their newer stuff a listen. Saw the Through Being Cool anniversary tour last year and didn't hate the newer stuff, so now that I've snagged Daybreak I've got everything but In Reverie. Hell, I'll probably even grab that when it gets reissued (it will.)

Just wish they'd press The Ups & Downs...

51 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Couldn't agree more. Sell My Old Clothes is my favorite StD song. 

Thanks for posting that discount code, @scottheisel! Grabbed Daybreak! I remember going to buy the CD on release day, and being blown the fuck away for at least the first 15 minutes of the album. 

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I honestly don't know too many songs off of it. I hated In Reverie when it came out and kind of gave up on StD, but Rambo got me to listen to s/t (not much prodding necessary, really) and then I started giving their newer stuff a listen. Saw the Through Being Cool anniversary tour last year and didn't hate the newer stuff, so now that I've snagged Daybreak I've got everything but In Reverie. Hell, I'll probably even grab that when it gets reissued (it will.)

I love In Reverie! Morning in the Moonlight is one of their tops for me. Daybreak just opens so strong, I love how his songwriting has stayed so fresh over their discography. And yes Ups and Downs please!

16 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Couldn't agree more. Sell My Old Clothes is my favorite StD song. 

Mine too.  I'm hopeful for a pressing of Ups & Downs one day, but I think we'll probably have to be satisfied with CD. 

In Reverie will definitely get pressed again eventually.  Probably the same week as Demon Days.

9 hours ago, ejc625 said:

That $8 Deftones LP I purchased from PopMarket the other day still hasn't even left the warehouse. Pre-shipment info. was sent to USPS on June 30th. 

In my experience popmarket is good for it. Not like src where they sell you a record on discount and then let your order sit for weeks before telling you they oversold.

Edited by dantheriver

6 hours ago, dantheriver said:

In my experience popmarket is good for it. Not like src where they sell you a record on discount and then let your order sit for weeks before telling you they oversold.

Precisely why I didn't order a $10 copy of XTRMST or Code Orange. That shit happened to me the last time I ordered. 

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Precisely why I didn't order a $10 copy of XTRMST or Code Orange. That shit happened to me the last time I ordered. 

Same, I bought A Boy Named Goo for $12 a month or two ago with a bunch of other stuff and when I got the package it wasn't included or listed on the invoice and it took almost 2 weeks of sending emails and calling them to get them to tell me they oversold.

Just now, shadowkid33 said:

Same, I bought A Boy Named Goo for $12 a month or two ago with a bunch of other stuff and when I got the package it wasn't included or listed on the invoice and it took almost 2 weeks of sending emails and calling them to get them to tell me they oversold.

Took me a month to sort it out last time I ordered from them. Now I'll only order their exclusives.