PO: Lost Highway OST on Vinyl!

Got mine today from an eBay seller. They actually packed this thing like a champ so it came in perfect condition. I'm talking both records outside the jacket, in a poly sleeve, INSIDE of another (slightly bigger) poly sleeve, and then the whole thing was taped to the inside of the actual record mailer with 4 pieces of tape (one on each side). And the tape came off incredibly easy.

Needless to say, I'm very happy with it. Can't wait to give it a listen!

Got mine today from an eBay seller. They actually packed this thing like a champ so it came in perfect condition. I'm talking both records outside the jacket, in a poly sleeve, INSIDE of another (slightly bigger) poly sleeve, and then the whole thing was taped to the inside of the actual record mailer with 4 pieces of tape (one on each side). And the tape came off incredibly easy.

Needless to say, I'm very happy with it. Can't wait to give it a listen!

You likely got it from the same guy I did!  :D

So did the dude who said a real repress of this was coming actually mean this version? Cuz I haven't heard a peep on a legit re-issue and my local store can't find it anywhere in their system (though they have this boot).

I'd pick this up if they legit used the Simply Vinyl stampers... I'm missing this and Wild at Heart to complete my Lynch vinyl soundtracks.

So did the dude who said a real repress of this was coming actually mean this version? Cuz I haven't heard a peep on a legit re-issue and my local store can't find it anywhere in their system (though they have this boot).

I'd pick this up if they legit used the Simply Vinyl stampers... I'm missing this and Wild at Heart to complete my Lynch vinyl soundtracks.

legit.