PO: Lost Highway OST on Vinyl!

MOV product shot from a newsletter showing the black in there a little better.

I'd probably call it more of a 'swirl'  or 'smoke' color config, vs. the "tip of black" phrasing they were using, which to me, made it sound like the outer rim would be black or something to that extant. 

unnamed.jpg

Edited by EHughes527

11 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Why did it get cancelled?

This is an update regarding your purchase of: VARIOUS ARTISTS/LOST HIGHWAY SOUNDTRACK (YELLOW)@2LP ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We’re really sorry but we’re afraid we have some bad news. The label has drastically cut our allocation on this release. Sadly, this means that we will not be able to fill your order. This situation is far beyond our control. While we fought to get you the copy you deserve, it is ultimately the label’s call and they decided to spread the copies around “more evenly”. If we had it our way, it would already be spinning on your turntable or neatly shelved in your collection. Again, we’re very sorry that this turned out the way it has. We will cancel your order for you and you will not be charged. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Keith Murphy Web Manager

On 10/17/2016 at 11:29 AM, tonyfranciosa said:

My Bullmoose order was canceled as well - I'm fine with it, though, as I'm pretty happy with the bootleg (which I think uses the original stampers anyway) and had almost instant regret when I placed my Bullmoose order.

Ditto. The boot is dynamite.

On 10/19/2016 at 0:54 PM, gazzo said:

Nope, only the stuff i posted. 

Why?

Indeed.

• 3 weeks later...