New Groovie Ghoulies LP reissue and New Kepi / Accelerators LP at Eccentric Pop!

Groovie Ghoulies “Appetite for Adrenochrome” LP / CD – First released in 1989 on Crimson Corpse Records, and later re-released by the legendary Lookout! Records, this iconic debut LP from GROOVIE GHOULIES has been out of print for years. Eccentric Pop is BEYOND STOKED to finally bring this album back into print – fully remastered, with 3 bonus tracks, and all new art from Tom Neely (Green Day, Henry and Glenn Forever, The Humans). Pressed on super-hot pink vinyl with 2 sided poster insert and mp3 download codes

Kepi Ghoulie / Accelerators “Fun in the Dark” LP / CD – Holland’s ACCELERATORS (Shield Recording / Stardumb Records) perfected the classic tracks from “Fun In the Dark” while supporting Kepi Ghoulie on a mammoth 2013 European tour. After the last show, Kepi and the band hit the studio and recorded an EPIC re-interpretation of the entire album. This really is a mind-blowing record, and people are going to freak out when they hear it! (The original version will also be remastered and re-released at some point in the future – we’re going in chronological order on the reissues!)

http://eccentricpoprecords.storenvy.com/

BothNewLPs.jpg

niblips - shipping to Canada is $13 for the first LP and $2 for additional LPs.  i know it sucks! but it is the actual shipping cost :(  if you can hold out for a little while, I will probably be getting some copies to Chisel Records so you can pay domestic shipping!

hmmm... it was showing me a shipping estimate of $45, i guess that was the Invoice total.

Ordering now.

Thanx for your reply

• 7 months later...