Propagandhi: Supporting Caste Reissue

kadaver

These things serve to remind me that I'm not AS addicted to the hobby as I'd thought. Kinda bummed they didn't stick with the 2X LP formatting the original pressing had.

I mentioned something along these lines in the other propagandhi thread.  if this came out ~2 years ago, I would have bought it in a heartbeat.  but now?  I think I'm fine with my US and EU 2xLP pressings

I mentioned something along these lines in the other propagandhi thread.  if this came out ~2 years ago, I would have bought it in a heartbeat.  but now?  I think I'm fine with my US and EU 2xLP pressings

Do you have a preference between the US and EU versions? I've heard the EU sounds better, but, I don't own a copy.

Your thoughts?

I only have the US version (which as others have said, does not sound great), however Supporting Caste is where Propagandhi really started to lose my interest. With the exception of 4-6 tracks, this record was a huge disappointment and I think I'm okay with stopping my Propagandhi collection at Potemkin City Limits.

There is a blue version of this, limited to 500 copies, but it only ships to Canadian addresses.

Would someone in Canada be willing to ship this to me if I covered your cost for a copy? (As in I'd order 2 and send them to your address and you then send me one of them.)

Or I can just straight up cover the cost of the record, initial shipping, shipping to me, and a bit more for your trouble?

Propagandhi is the one band I try to do the variant game with. I'd really appreciate the help!

Supporting Caste is where Propagandhi really started to lose my interest. With the exception of 4-6 tracks, this record was a huge disappointment and I think I'm okay with stopping my Propagandhi collection at Potemkin City Limits.

meh, I think Supporting Caste is by far their best work.  Different strokes.

There is a blue version of this, limited to 500 copies, but it only ships to Canadian addresses.

Would someone in Canada be willing to ship this to me if I covered your cost for a copy? (As in I'd order 2 and send them to your address and you then send me one of them.)

Or I can just straight up cover the cost of the record, initial shipping, shipping to me, and a bit more for your trouble?

Propagandhi is the one band I try to do the variant game with. I'd really appreciate the help!

I was wondering why I got 2 emails about this. I hadn't read them yet so I didn't know there was a Canadian exclusive until you posted. The LP is $17.99 and shipping is $16 so the total is $33.99. That ends up being $42.39 Canadian before Paypal or a credit card take a few extra cents off each dollar. Then there would be the cost of shipping it to you. If you're still interested let me know and we can figure something out.

I was wondering why I got 2 emails about this. I hadn't read them yet so I didn't know there was a Canadian exclusive until you posted. The LP is $17.99 and shipping is $16 so the total is $33.99. That ends up being $42.39 Canadian before Paypal or a credit card take a few extra cents off each dollar. Then there would be the cost of shipping it to you. If you're still interested let me know and we can figure something out.

PM'd

meh, I think Supporting Caste is by far their best work. Different strokes.

Definitely one of their best. They're are a band that progressively better in some way with each album. I like early Propagandhi too, but they definitely hit their stride when Todd joined and John K Samson have us the gift of the Weakerthans.

As for the person who asked about US vs. EU 2xLP pressings the EU is regarded as the better sounding record.

If someone wants to pick up an extra purple of this and trade for a blue variant of Failed States hit me up.