PO (soon): WAND - Golem

My copy arrived from In The Red today, orange vinyl! It's more of an orange marble which is sweet. My ears are still ringing from their set on Monday night but I'm psyched to spin these new songs. 

I received tracking for my Midheaven order but it hasn't updated since the shipping label was created on Friday. 

My copy arrived from In The Red today, orange vinyl! It's more of an orange marble which is sweet. My ears are still ringing from their set on Monday night but I'm psyched to spin these new songs.

I received tracking for my Midheaven order but it hasn't updated since the shipping label was created on Friday.

Still have no shipping label from Midheaven. Anybody else not get theirs yet?

I only ordered the new Wand LP. I'm only 15 minutes away from where In The Red is based though so hopefully that means everyone else will be receiving their records soon.

I'm more concerned about Midheaven. I've received nothing from them other than an order confirmation. My card was charged but that's it

I'm sure if you contact Midheaven they'd happily provide you with a tracking number/order update. I'm sure I only received one because I contacted them regarding the release and was told it would ship Monday (which I'm guessing may not have happened based on the dormant tracking # but as youspinmearound mentioned it is still a week away from the release date). 

First off, this album is killer! Possibly better than the debut and hasn't left my turntable.

Secondly, my tracking from Midheaven updated and it looks like my red copy should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully that means everyone else's orders were shipped at the beginning of the week. They're coming from San Francisco if that gives you some sort of delivery timeframe.

Mind if I ask you what your In The Red order number was?

In The Red have a test pressing of this up as part of their combined charity auction with Castle Face and Famous Class. There are a few bands with autographed test presses and hand drawn art work. Here is the link via Famous Class which includes links to each labels individual contributions to the sale: http://famousclass.com/team-up/

Here are the two variants (still hoping that Rough Trade is the same translucent red):

618CD9CB-98E3-4BBA-90EF-41AA24956608_zps

That test pressing would make a nice addition to the picture. Also Lee (bassist) posted a photo of the new shirts they'll have for sale tonight: https://instagram.com/p/0L8nLlOG5R/

Psyched to see "the greatest band in the world" (as dubbed by Ty Segall on Monday) for the second time this week. 

Here are the two variants (still hoping that Rough Trade is the same translucent red):

618CD9CB-98E3-4BBA-90EF-41AA24956608_zps

That test pressing would make a nice addition to the picture. Also Lee (bassist) posted a photo of the new shirts they'll have for sale tonight: https://instagram.com/p/0L8nLlOG5R/

Psyched to see "the greatest band in the world" (as dubbed by Ty Segall on Monday) for the second time this week.

I'm pretty sure the Red at a Rough Trade is the same. They claimed they had a Joanna Gruesome exclusive color vinyl too but it was the same as Slumberland's. Probably just exclusive to the UK