WTB Minus The Bear-Acoustics

Gongokong

Right, that's what I figured. I was thinking jeremysi was talking about Acoustics II. I couldn't imagine any record store having multiple copies of that for sale, ya know?

No I was talking about the first one not the second one.

Yeah. I was shocked but it was worth a try! I just really really want this but I can't see myself spending over $40ish for it

I didn't get a chance to go there on sat. i had to pick my niece up, but am going to check for you on tuesday when they are open.

No I was talking about the first one not the second one.

I didn't get a chance to go there on sat. i had to pick my niece up, but am going to check for you on tuesday when they are open.

If you can really get one for me, I'd be so happy and thankful to you!!! Just let me know and I hope we can figure something out. This has been one of my favorite albums since I got it in 2009, before I was collecting vinyl, and have wanted it since then

If you can really get one for me, I'd be so happy and thankful to you!!! Just let me know and I hope we can figure something out. This has been one of my favorite albums since I got it in 2009, before I was collecting vinyl, and have wanted it since then

Ok so I just headed over to my store and they did have actually have both but Acoustics 1 was just sold last week and only have Acoustics 2. Sorry man I will keep my eye out, I'm cool with the guys that own the store and they said they will let me know if it comes in anytime. 

Ok so I just headed over to my store and they did have actually have both but Acoustics 1 was just sold last week and only have Acoustics 2. Sorry man I will keep my eye out, I'm cool with the guys that own the store and they said they will let me know if it comes in anytime.

Thanks for looking for me! I really appricate it