Though experiment: The bespoke Zaireeka listening device/sculpture

First up, I have no artistic ability or technical knowledge of turntables, amps or anything else. I just have plenty of thinking time and a mind that wanders.

Given that the highly pointless 4lp Zaireeka set exists, I got to thinking about building a device for playing it.

It would have four identical high spec turntables and a mechanical system to drop the arms the same distance from the centre of each table at the same time. As it is impossible to line the records up in exactly the same manner, the 'random' listening experience would remain.

It would have a built in amp. A friend who builds and repairs amps says it's no problem to take the eight inputs and output them as stereo. The amp could also have an eight speaker option.

In my head it's cross shaped with the amp in the middle. It's brightly coloured to match the records and it's very, very expensive and would be sold to a handful of people with far too much money as an 'experience'. The profits would be used to afford my own.

Anyone's interests piqued enough to go beyond ignoring this/abuse/gifs?

It's all very easy to do with a mixer into a single normal amp and speed locked DJ tables that a have remote start.

You could have all the remote starts operated by one start button so provided you placed the stylus at the same place on the records (the hardest bit to do) you could have a completely synchronised start up to all 4 LP's