Jump to content
Le Gogh

Relapse Vinyl Grab Bags

Recommended Posts

Got mine today.

 

7"

XXX Maniak/Throat Plunger - Slimewave

 

12"

Anal Cunt - Morbid Florist

 Black Tusk - Tend No Wounds

The Great Tyrant - The Trouble With Being Born

Rabbits - Lower Forms

Serpentine Path - Emanations

Toxic Holocaust - Evil Never Dies

Cub - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Steve Moore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

I'd be interested in the Lycus if I don't get one in my bundle. I figured that one would be a reasonable possibility to get, so I'm not surprised to see it show up. They don't go for much and I was thinking I probably should just buy it, but I went with the dice roll. We will see.

Lycus is a keeper for me, as is Disrupt and Today is the Day.

 

Would entertain trades on any of the others...

Bedemon – Child Of Darkness 

Human Remains – Using Sickness As A Hero

Maruta – Remain Dystopian

Mortals – Cursed To See The Future

The Dream Is Dead / The Gates Of Slumber – Split 7"

 

Most interested in the Anal Cunt record on other lists. Lots of good stuff overall that I'd be willing to trade for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine just showed up, let's see what we got:

7in:

Coliseum/Young Widows

 

LPs:

Today Is The Day-Willpower

Suffocation-Human Waste

Skinless-Only The Ruthless Remain

Steve Moore-Cub Soundtrack

The End-Elementary (BLUE vinyl with the slightest gray marble/splatter)

Disrupt-Unrest

Agenda Of Swine-Waves Of Human Suffering

 

First impressions: pretty meh. I'll probably give everything a spin at least once ad then figure out what to do with them.

I am keeping Suffocation and Disrupt. The rest? I don't know.

Man, they really wanted to unload those TITD and Disrupt records-seems like everyone got at least one of those thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DASiano said:

Mine just showed up, let's see what we got:

7in:

Coliseum/Young Widows

 

LPs:

Today Is The Day-Willpower

Suffocation-Human Waste

Skinless-Only The Ruthless Remain

Steve Moore-Cub Soundtrack

The End-Elementary (BLUE vinyl with the slightest gray marble/splatter)

Disrupt-Unrest

Agenda Of Swine-Waves Of Human Suffering

 

First impressions: pretty meh. I'll probably give everything a spin at least once ad then figure out what to do with them.

I am keeping Suffocation and Disrupt. The rest? I don't know.

Man, they really wanted to unload those TITD and Disrupt records-seems like everyone got at least one of those thus far.

wait, you got a record that wasn't on clear? da fuq?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jrodan said:

wait, you got a record that wasn't on clear? da fuq?

Yeah, Discogs confirms it as "Blue With Silver Swirl"

https://www.discogs.com/End-Elementary/release/3163157

Not terribly disappointed as this is essentially bargain bin stuff, and if I don't care for it, this variant commands the highest resale as per Discogs (that I could find).

Today Is The Day and Skinless are almost certainly gone as I know I've historically never cared for either of these bands. I'll give 'em a listen just to make sure, but it's not looking good for them hahaha.

Agenda Of Swine, The End, Moore, and the split 7" all sound interesting on the surface, being unfamiliar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DASiano said:

Yeah, Discogs confirms it as "Blue With Silver Swirl"

https://www.discogs.com/End-Elementary/release/3163157

Not terribly disappointed as this is essentially bargain bin stuff, and if I don't care for it, this variant commands the highest resale as per Discogs (that I could find).

Today Is The Day and Skinless are almost certainly gone as I know I've historically never cared for either of these bands. I'll give 'em a listen just to make sure, but it's not looking good for them hahaha.

Agenda Of Swine, The End, Moore, and the split 7" all sound interesting on the surface, being unfamiliar.

I'd be into the TITD and The End.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dr.Kibbe said:

ImMHBLY.jpg

 

Here's what I got:

Exhumed - Necrocracy

Magrudergring - II

Publicist UK - Forgive Yourself

Lycus - Chasms

Pinkish Black - Bottom of the Morning

Murder Construct - Results

Cephalic Carnage - Xenosapien

Burnt By The Sun / Car Bomb split 7"

 

 

Damn, that Exhumed makes me wish I had bought one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, aviolentworld said:

My  Cephalic Carnage - Anomalies is on a blue marbled.

 

Is this something to hit up relapse ya think?
 

If is this variant 

https://www.discogs.com/Cephalic-Carnage-Anomalies/release/5227219

I'd say no, personally. 

I also got a blue marble instead of a clear on one of minE (see above) and I'm not too bummed about it because in my case, the clear and blue marble have the same limitation number. As is apparently the case with yours as well. 

Plus, "Dying Will Be The Death Of Me". Yeah. 

 

@Dr.Kibbe Yeah you might win here.  Exhumed, Cephalic Carnage, and Murder Construct? That's a pretty good haul for discounted records chosen at random. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my haul

 

Coliseum/young widows 7"

 

Cretin - stranger

Coldworker - the contaminated void

Inverloch - distance/collapsedation

Mortals - cused to see the future

Pinkish black - bottom of the morning

Murder construct - results

Cephalic Carnage - Anomalies  on black/blue and white vinyl

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aviolentworld said:

Here is my haul

 

Coliseum/young widows 7"

 

Cretin - stranger

Coldworker - the contaminated void

Inverloch - distance/collapsedation

Mortals - cused to see the future

Pinkish black - bottom of the morning

Murder construct - results

Cephalic Carnage - Anomalies  on black/blue and white vinyl

 

Inverloch shit yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agoraphobic Nosebleed / Kill The Client ‎– Agoraphobic Nosebleed / Kill The Client 7"

Anal C*nt - Morbid Florist

Inverloch - distance/collapsed

Ecstatic Vision ‎– Raw Rock Fury

 

my haul

 

 

Edited by museummouth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished up with listening to all from my grab bag and here are the results:

 

Suffocation, Disrupt, Steve Moore, and Agenda Of Swine are all keepers.

 

These are goners as they don't appeal to me:

 

Skinless-Only The Ruthless Remain (much better than I ever remembered Skinless being, but still does not appeal to me)

The End-Elementary

Today Is The Day-Willpower

Coliseum/Young Widows-Split 7"

 

I'm probably gonna take these to my local record shop as I have a rapport with the owner and they're very fair and above board about trade in value. Not bad for $50 for 7.5 records-4 keepers and decent trade value on the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2017 at 9:27 PM, museummouth said:

Agoraphobic Nosebleed / Kill The Client ‎– Agoraphobic Nosebleed / Kill The Client 7"

Anal C*nt - Morbid Florist

Inverloch - distance/collapsed

Ecstatic Vision ‎– Raw Rock Fury

 

my haul

 

 

If anyone wants to trade a Suffocation for any of these hit me up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×