Tom Delonge - To The Stars

Well here goes this:

Tom Delonge's new album is up for preorder

http://shop.tothestarsinc.com/tom

"Tom DeLonge will release To The Stars, an album of demos, odds, and ends, on April 20th. The track listing is not yet released, but will be on March 16th. Prior to the album’s release, three songs will be released with the first coming on March 9th."

They make you fill out a form for new or existing members.  I tried 3 times, and it wouldn't let me continue.  Fuck it, I don't want it that bad to go through the hassle anymore.

I'm having the same trouble. And there's no message telling you what's wrong with your submission, what the hell.

I just saw the cover of I-Empire for the first time thanks to this thread, just gotta say: lmao.

I love that album to death with every part of my entire soul. The cover is perfect, it's as incredibly cheesy and over the top as the music is.

I think the artist who made it did the original Star Wars poster too.

EDIT: Yup, the guy's name is Drew Struzan and did all the Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Back to the Future posters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Struzan

Interested in hearing this for some reason. I liked WDNTW but everything after that and his bat shit crazyness has made me pass on mostly everything he's done. This whole project in my opinion screams cash grab and "I was working............on blink stuff" and yes, that smiley face shirt has gotta be a rip on Blink