(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

I can't believe that folks are trying to get their hopes up that this will be anything other than a literal gatefold in a literal paper fucking bag.

Also, who needs a download code for this? Is this your first day on the Internet? If so, welcome!

Thank you. Took the words right from my mind.

hey......":man" your reading comprehension is terrible. I wasn't giving an opinion of the record I was asking if anyone who owns a pressing what the sound quality is like and that's all. As far as complaining I think its totally fair to be upset about the high prices we pay for records for some of them to come out sounding like shit due to bad mastering or coming from a shitty source. Also as far as my "elitist attitude" bumming the vibe im pretty sure this whole thread is bumming everyone's vibe how many pages and how much of it has to do with the actual record. Like a couple sentences worth of info?

Sorry if I was trying to add a little info and discussion into this "discussion group" man.

Im not trying to pick a fight with anyone I was just trying to have a conversation where we could maybe get some useful information. But it seems clear since ive been here the past couple years is that nobody really cares about how good or bad the pressing sounds on a modern record. They care about what color the record comes on, how many variants, and how they can get the variant with the lowest amount of pressings. Either that or how can I get every color the record was pressed on. Which i understand collectors. Everyone has their own copies. Hell even I seek out some varients for the look of them but what it really comes down to is does this record sound good or did I just waste money on a vinyl that was pressed up without any care given to the sound quality of it.

Shits upsetting. 

I just hope triple crown at least has the mind to re-cut this record because ive heard from some sources that the original press doesnt sound all that great and for the prices they go for.....it just seems a little crazy.

I'm a newfag, and I can already tell you are a complete dickhole whose presence leaves a bad aftertaste that's much to be desired.