THE WHITE STRIPES - Get Behind Me Satan 2LP

not all shops costs are the same.. my shop (due to location more than anything) has higher costs than most shops in my country... mix that with the need to sometimes pay for super duper quick shipping to get the stuff in on time and it can be a drastic difference in price... and some shops gouge.

*and i lied the $45 usd works out to more than it was in canadian at my store.. but not far off.

Yeah I cant really complain. Just happy to have it. The shop had 3 or 4 & they were gone in 5/10 minutes

If you make a trip out and they still have any, any chance you'd grab one for me? Or anyone else here willing to if they see one? None of my stores had them by 1pm on RSD. This was the only want I had for RSD this year. Much appreciated if anyone can help out.

Got one from Monster Music and Movies, thanks!

Echoing the great phone experience with Monster Music & Movies (http://www.monstermusicsc.com/). Sent along the link to this thread so they can post when it's sold out.

And absolutely legit--they were the exclusive distributor for the TMR tri-color pressing of Shovels & Rope's "Johnny 99" single two years ago (http://www.discogs.com/Shovels-And-Rope-Johnny-99-/release/4443959).

Thanks Bryan!

This is harder to get than I thought. I was sure that GBMS would be the only item I'm able get from my store, instead I got almost all the other stuff from my list except this.

So any help appreciated, I don't want to throw $70+ for this on Discogs/Ebay. Yet.

Too bad so few European sellers seem to have this.

My local record store said they couldn't even order it.  They said that they were sending emails to distributors trying to find what list it was on and no one could tell them.  Maybe they are just dumb but it sounds like some people had no shot at ordering it for their store.