PO: Faith No More - Sol Invictus (Now with US Gold Vinyl link)

doesn't have to do with RSD.  they just posted this on FB:

Hey Guys, Billy here, I wanted to give you an update personally:

We received our test pressings for the vinyl lps and noticed something sounding odd about the US version. Odd, as in, not so good. We've since identified the problem and have decided to fix it. I don't think anyone, especially a vinyl fan, wants an album that sounds anything less that what it should.

What this means, however is that the US version of the vinyl lp has been delayed by 4-6 weeks. All vinyl outside the US is still scheduled for release on May 19, as originally planned; this only affects the US vinyl. Also, for US vinyl purchasers, you still will be able to get a copy of the album via digital download on the release date.

Yeah, I know it's a drag. sonically this will be a big improvement.
Hope you understand. Bill

Yeah I thought when I saw that it was going to be the "Theater at MSG" but apparently not the case.

Newly added dates with Refused:

July 26     Austin Music Hall     Austin, TX     Get Tickets
July 27     South Side Ballroom     Dallas, TX     Get Tickets
July 28     Bayou Music Center     Houston, TX     Get Tickets
July 30     Masquerade Music Park     Atlanta, GA     Get Tickets
July 31     Red Hat Amphitheater     Raleigh, NC     Get Tickets
August 1     Skyline Stage at the Mann Center     Philadelphia, PA     Get Tickets
August 2     Merriweather Post Pavilion     Columbia, MD     Get Tickets
August 4     Blue Hills Bank Pavilion     Boston, MA     Get Tickets
August 5     Madison Square Garden     New York, NY     Get Tickets
August 7     Ricoh Coliseum     Toronto, ON     Get Tickets

Hi! Anyone knows how limited are the editions Gold and Clear? I am not sure what bid.

On the other hand, I have not achieved to access the website of Bullmoose, is my browser or because the web is fall?

(Sorry for my english)

Don't know about the pressing numbers, but the Bullmoose website is only available to people in the USA (unless you use a proxy server) and there's no point doing that as they do not ship outside the USA.

Links for the clear vinyl are in this thread. I ordered the gold from Amazon.de, but they aren't selling it anymore.

Don't know about the pressing numbers, but the Bullmoose website is only available to people in the USA (unless you use a proxy server) and there's no point doing that as they do not ship outside the USA.

Links for the clear vinyl are in this thread. I ordered the gold from Amazon.de, but they aren't selling it anymore.

Thanks you! I looked for it in Amazon.de but it's out of stock. I think i'll buy the Clear edition.

Finally I bought Gold edition in fnac.fr, only for french people. In description says that this edition is limited to 500 LP. I've a friend who he'll send me the vinyl.

http://musique.fnac.com/a8188205/Faith-No-More-Sol-invictus-Edition-limitee-LP-exclusif-dore-tire-a-500-exemplaires-Vinyl-album#ficheDt

Well, it looks like this leaked. Can't remember the last time an album this high profile leaked ahead of a stream -- let alone over a month early. Of course it's 128 kbps...not sure if I want my first experience with this album to be that shitty of a rip, as anxious as I am to hear it.

Bjork.