Marina and the Diamonds will be releasing her third studio album, FROOT, on April 3rd, 2015 (now March 16th, 2015.)

Currently the album is available on vinyl in these formats:

7" Scratch n' Sniff Box Set ($67.28; Currently Sold Out)

*Each 7" can be ordered separately at approx. $14 each from retailers such as Ebay & Amazon, along with the presentation box*
151515.jpg

White 12" Vinyl ($44.01, UK)

White 12" Vinyl ($28, US)

vinyl_10.png

Black 12" Vinyl ($28.18, US only)
marinaandthediamonds_frootstdvinyl_700.j

All prices approximate with US shipping.

The original poster agreed to letting the mods merge threads, so I could help update the OP (so info would be easier to find.) It didn't go according to plan and all the threads were deleted, so a new one was started up.

Oh got you. I thought you started the old thread anyways, since I read you're the Marina queen around these parts. Are you going to see her on the next tour?

Yeah, long running joke around here because not many people knew of her and I was constantly handing out free PR left and right. Also, I made TeenageEric write me an essay on why he didn't like her music. Those were the days. Good news is, a lot of this board knows of her now because of me!

I'm definitely going to try and catch multiple dates on the fall tour, unfortunately I won't be able to catch any of the sooner ones. Sort of hoping she'll pick up a date at Skate and Surf since she's doing so many festivals. However, that's highly doubtful!

Yeah, long running joke around here because not many people knew of her and I was constantly handing out free PR left and right. Also, I made TeenageEric write me an essay on why he didn't like her music. Those were the days. Good news is, a lot of this board knows of her now because of me!

I'm definitely going to try and catch multiple dates on the fall tour, unfortunately I won't be able to catch any of the sooner ones. Sort of hoping she'll pick up a date at Skate and Surf since she's doing so many festivals. However, that's highly doubtful!

Yeah these earlier dates are kinda spread out all over the place. Luckily I'll be seeing her at Coachella, but I still want to catch her on the official tour. I saw her during the Electra heart tour and I had no idea who she was, my boyfriend just took me because he thought I would like her and I did. Now I'm hooked!

This is accurate for me, thank you. The only negative was I learned too late and missed out on the 7" set. Now my heart hurts. So in reality, THANKS FOR THE HEARTBREAK.

I'M SORRY!

(Kinda sorta) good news is that you can still buy all the singles and the boxset to put together yourself, it's just slightly more expensive.

Froot is almost here yet we still have no info on a US diamond white edition of the album blehhhhh

If any of you guys want the white vinyl I'd be happy to help out and pre-order it and ship it to you. Tracked and signed for international shipping should be about £10/USD15 with Royal Mail.

Just hit me up with a PM and we can sort something out. :)