The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Mark Kozelek sings a few of his favorite songs, plus favorites of friends and loved ones. Accompanied by piano, Mark sings songs by 10CC, David Bowie, Modest Mouse, Bob Seger, Waylon Jennings, and others. Guest singers include Mike Patton and Mimi Parker. Stream Mark's version of "Win" featuring Mike Patton on back-up vocals.

Track Listing:

Send In The Clowns

Moon River

Win

I'm Not In Love

Amanda

O Holy Night

Mainstreet

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Get Along Home Cindy

Another Day

Float On

Something Stupid

http://www.sunkilmoon.com/markkozeleksingsfavorites.html

Mark Kozelek sings a few of his favorite songs, plus favorites of friends and loved ones. Accompanied by piano, Mark sings songs by 10CC, David Bowie, Modest Mouse, Bob Seger, Waylon Jennings, and others. Guest singers include Mike Patton and Mimi Parker. Stream Mark's version of "Win" featuring Mike Patton on back-up vocals.

Track Listing:

Send In The Clowns

Moon River

Win

I'm Not In Love

Amanda

O Holy Night

Mainstreet

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Get Along Home Cindy

Another Day

Float On

Something Stupid

http://www.sunkilmoon.com/markkozeleksingsfavorites.html

Mike Patton on BACK-UP vocals.  How inappropriate.  lol

Jesu/Sun Kil Moon collab is just great. I like some of Justin's works and this is the first time I've heard Mark Kozelek ever. This is so personal, so emotional that I'm speechless. Need to have it on vinyl.

This year started with a sick releases. This, new Tim Hecker, Harm Done and new Graf Orlock. Can not believe it.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if they will have these at the Brooklyn show.

I wonder if they will have these at the Brooklyn show.

They did not have the vinyl last night but they did have Benji and Among the Leaves---grabbed the last copy of the latter. 

It was an interesting show. I'm glad I saw it but I'm not sure that I would see it again. A lot of people left before it was over. Jesu fans that expected something different? It looks like last night was the only American show for the collaboration. 

They did not have the vinyl last night but they did have Benji and Among the Leaves---grabbed the last copy of the latter.

It was an interesting show. I'm glad I saw it but I'm not sure that I would see it again. A lot of people left before it was over. Jesu fans that expected something different? It looks like last night was the only American show for the collaboration.

They had admiral fell promises on vinyl, I was able to snag a copy. The Benji and among the leaves were the cd versions right?

Is anyone else going to a future SKM show?

I need pretty much every SKM vinyl copy except Universal Themes.. if anyone can help out and snag some for me, I'd greatly appreciate it! (I'd obviously pay whatever it cost + shipping charges)

Email is [email protected] for faster communication.

• 27 posts
  • msn.com email address
  • no extra incentive

CHECKS OUT