The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

23 hours ago, fish said:

Fish, your local is a classless POS.   They responded to my email finally and told me they had fixed the problem.  They also raised the price $20.  

49 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Fish, your local is a classless POS.   They responded to my email finally and told me they had fixed the problem.  They also raised the price $20.  

That is really really shitty and i'll bring it up to them the next time i go in. I know they tend to jack prices up on certain items online and then charge retail for them in stores. But for them to have it listed at one price online and then jack it up after you ask about it makes no business sense. Why piss off a new customer? Anyhow fuck them, I'd say your best bet would be to contact turntable lab and see if their copies are plain blue or the marble promo. They have 15 according to their amazon listing. I don't recall Bullmoose having any plain blue yesterday so maybe all the new stock was the promos?

https://www.amazon.com/Mark-Kozelek-Jimmy-LaValle-Colored/dp/B01LZW3WPW/

Edited by fish

7 minutes ago, Jackie Crackrock said:

with all the multiple vendor ordering that's gone on over the past week, i somehow ended up with two admiral fell promises(black). please contact me if you have a blue benji you'd like to trade me. 

I was at work and missed the Amazon link someone gave me before (again...) so if you end up wanting to sell it at cost...I'm here for ya

Edited by DOMAN127

Snagged a tour edition clear vinyl copy of Live at Union Chapel & Sodra Teatern and a promo marbled/grey copy Admiral Fell Promises from Port of Sound Record Shoppe. There aren't any more Live at Union Chapel but there were more promo copies of AFP ($44.99) and I'm pretty sure they ship. Give them a call (714) 444-2337.

7 minutes ago, sogross said:

Snagged a tour edition clear vinyl copy of Live at Union Chapel & Sodra Teatern and a promo marbled/grey copy Admiral Fell Promises from Port of Sound Record Shoppe. There aren't any more Live at Union Chapel but there were more promo copies of AFP ($44.99) and I'm pretty sure they ship. Give them a call (714) 444-2337.

FYI only selling them in the shop. So we don't all harass them haha

14 minutes ago, sogross said:

If there's any chance you can grab me that Marble AFP I'd love you forever 

On 9/27/2016 at 4:44 PM, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Says not available now :( . Gotta get that whiteish one for variant sake

Edit: And now the eBay copy is gone too... We are a vicious group of wolves are we not? Lol

Here's another one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARK-KOZELEK-Sings-Christmas-Carols-Multicolor-LP-2014-Rare-New-/191983737378?hash=item2cb31f5a22:g:DnMAAOSwNRdX4F61