The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

I have an original Harcover copy of Nights of Passed Over w/ the CD. Open to offers if anyone wants it

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Ah damn. At some point I sold this because I realized I'd barely read it, and the prices were getting insane. (I did burn the CD first tho.)

Pretty sure I got as much for this as I have for ANY record I've ever sold in my life, too. Possibly more.

• 2 weeks later...

Got this message from Caldo Verde today; disappointed, but glad for the update:

Hello,

We apologize for not being able to send you this message earlier, but the manufacturer of the Sun Kil Moon,  "Common as Light and Love are Red Valleys of Blood" Vinyl  4-LP Set has informed Caldo Verde Records that the vinyl will be delayed by a few months.  The estimated delivery to our warehouse is not until August.  We are very sorry for such a huge delay, but it is not in our control.  If you would like to cancel your order, please email us with your order number and we will refund your payment.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.  If you decide to keep your order, we will send you your order as soon as it arrives to us.  Thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

Customer Support at signreverse.com

• 2 weeks later...

Some good news! Sounds like "Common as Light..." will be out the end of June instead of early September.

Hello!

Good news!  Your orders won't be as delayed as we previously noted.  Caldo Verde Records has informed us that the manufacturers of Sun Kil Moon "Common as Light and Love are Red Valleys of Blood" LP set have finished their order earlier that expected. They have sent out the vinyl to us and it should be arriving as early as next week, although it could be as long as 2 weeks.  We will be shipping them out to you as soon as we get them.

We apologize for any inconvenience; the information we provided earlier was based on the information given to us and not in our control.  We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,
Customer Support

Edited by simple_torture

56 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

"Common as Light..." listing is up on Discogs, says they're numbered. Anyone here get one yet?

https://www.discogs.com/Sun-Kil-Moon-Common-As-Light-And-Love-Are-Red-Valleys-Of-Blood/release/10431880

Saw this at my local yesterday afternoon. Definitely numbered in foil on the back, lower left corner.