The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

From the Caldo Verde facebook page:

::: COMING SOON :::

Mark Kozelek & Nicolás Pauls - Dreams of Childhood
A Spoken Word Album - October 27 - Caldo Verde Records

Dreams of Childhood is a collection of 11 poems written by street kids in Argentina, translated by Argentine actor/musician Nicolás Pauls, Federico Novik, Pablo Cubarle and Catalina Morano. Performed in English by Mark Kozelek and in Spanish by Nicolás Pauls. Executive producer Nicolás Pauls. All proceeds will go to La Casa de la Cultura de la Calle (The Streets House of Culture) which is a nonprofit civil organization that seeks the social inclusion of kids with no homes by giving them art, music, theatre and photography classes.

The poems:

Castle
My Love Will Protect You
Dreams Of Childhood
Go To Your Bed
If I Wrote About You I'd Write A Book
Anticipation
I Dreamed Of My Sister
Close To Me
Go To bed
My Sweet Heart
Beautiful Letter Dreams

• 2 weeks later...

amazon.ca sent me notification today that my pmt method for this order needed to be updated (thanx to some fraudster charging $1000 in Groupons to my card I needed to get a new one). not sure if that means they are getting any of these or not though.... I'm not holding my breath

wow. it shipped!

What's "it"? The RHP reissues?

Literally the previous post before the one you quoted ;)

Literally the previous post before the one you quoted ;)

Sorry. I read that several times before posting and asking. And even now I don't see anywhere he mentions what shipped. I even looked back 8 or so pages to see if I could find out but couldn't find what exactly he was referring to. And this being a catch all thread for SKM/RHP I wanted to ask him. Maybe you saw something I didn't. But he replied saying it was "Rock/Roll Singer" which is what I wanted to know. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Sorry. I read that several times before posting and asking. And even now I don't see anywhere he mentions what shipped. I even looked back 8 or so pages to see if I could find out but couldn't find what exactly he was referring to. And this being a catch all thread for SKM/RHP I wanted to ask him. Maybe you saw something I didn't. But he replied saying it was "Rock/Roll Singer" which is what I wanted to know. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

haha, seems like I may have jumped the gun as well.  Seemed like we were talking about RHP reissues (which did ship today).

im going to argue that none of them have shipped and that they simply printed out the labels.  stamps.com wouldnt have any way to email you when your package ships, but rather when the shipping is paid for.  i suspect we will see these close to release data (8/14?)

Mine is at the Jersey City facility.  USPS tracking says it'll be here in 7 days, but I usually get stuff that leaves Jersey City faster.

Where did you order from? 4AD/Matador direct? I've got Amazon orders in from when they first announced, like a lot of people, and just wondering if any Amazon.com, .ca, or any other Amazon has shipped these.

Matador here.  Amazon won't ship until right before release date.

Where did you order from? 4AD/Matador direct? I've got Amazon orders in from when they first announced, like a lot of people, and just wondering if any Amazon.com, .ca, or any other Amazon has shipped these.

I ordered from 4AD.

im going to argue that none of them have shipped and that they simply printed out the labels.  stamps.com wouldnt have any way to email you when your package ships, but rather when the shipping is paid for.  i suspect we will see these close to release data (8/14?)

You're wrong...

SBJP0fpUAvJ8RGimlAtysoOINwt3Y0Qoz2K-9kJQ

Edit: alligatordogtaco beat me to it, but at least you know we're not lying...

4AD as well and mine has left NY also...