Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

Was there an announcement as to what cities would be in the tour? Dallas was the only confirmation I recall seeing.

Digging around I found confirmed shows in Dallas, Atlanta, Oakland, and Washington DC.  So half are still a mystery... I'm really holding out hope for Boston, but there's no way it makes the cut.

Better be an LA date. I wish there would be an SD date but that's not gonna happen.

I'm thinking because of his already announced shows at The Forum on 11/8 and Barclays Center on 10/22 that LA and NYC are out and he's hitting up different cities.  But also it might be that he only announced the first four because he can't announce the NYC and LA shows until after those big ones happen.  We'll see.

Any more info on this tour? I checked the DC tour date and it's sold out. Says tickets were up for sale on Sept. 30th... I don't remember hearing about this at all.

There are 2 DC dates...the one that went up on the 30th is with the National Symphony Orchestra. The one on 11/1 with Jay Rock went on sale at 10am this morning. Both sold out instantly