Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

It's just that i wasn't listed in the pre-order tracklist (unlike Blacker the Berry) and I read everywhere that it was a standalone single - but if an extended version will find its way on the album, I understand. I gotta say that i has also really grown on me.

I don't want to grab the leak when it pops up but goddamn, the hype is REAL. Must ... resist.

2 years ago, I would've resisted the urge to download a link ahead of the release date. Now I don't even think twice.

I'm gonna pick up a physical copy no matter what, I'm not going to deny myself the opportunity to hear an album I've been dying to hear for months. And most artists are slowly adapting to the fact that a lot of people just don't want to pay for music period.

That said, any news of a leak this soon is probably bogus.

Wait, really? The album's street release is in 10 days. A lot of records leak a month or more in advance. I think it's pretty feasible.

Eh, maybe. I guess it's a bit closer to the drop date than I realized.

But all news of leaks thus far are total bull. Including the Kanye forum shit.

That photo is a fake as well? I know it's all too easy to set up a faux playlist - especially when we don't even have the proper track lengths - but I guess I just don't understand the point.

Mostly for trolling /mu/. There's literally like 5 fucking threads on there full of assholes spamming fake DL links, commenting on each others' posts like "oh dude! 1st track is dope af!".

Just browsing that fucking site is slowly making me hate music altogether.

Mostly for trolling /mu/. There's literally like 5 fucking threads on there full of assholes spamming fake DL links, commenting on each others' posts like "oh dude! 1st track is dope af!".

Just browsing that fucking site is slowly making me hate music altogether.

I've only ever glanced at /mu/ out of curiosity, a handful of times.  I don't think anyone takes it seriously.  (I know I didn't.)  Just seems like a breeding ground for mouth-breathing try-hards to flex their hive mind tastes.  Half the shit that gets posted "for the lols" has me scratching my head and wondering if I would have ever found it funny, at any point in my life.