PO SOON: The Early November - Imbue

I really liked In Currents by no means did it have any staying power with me but I thought it was pretty good pre-summer music, I'm gonna spin it when I get home tonight to see if I still feel that same way though. I can't sign into RDIO here at work, any thoughts on the new song?

I don't think the new track would be too out of place on In Currents. That being said, it's darker and more aggressive than the majority of the material on that album, but the overall vibe of the song seems to be the logical next step following that album. I wasn't huge on it, but it grew on me a bit during the second listen just now.

I don't think the new track would be too out of place on In Currents. That being said, it's darker and more aggressive than the majority of the material on that album, but the overall vibe of the song seems to be the logical next step following that album. I wasn't huge on it, but it grew on me a bit during the second listen just now.

I wish it was on amazon mp3, they always get shafted on new releases! I'll have to check it out tonight.

Anyone know what's on that 7" other than the title track?

I'm curious to know this as well. 'Digital Age' was on the last lp so is it a full band version maybe??

Not a fan of bundles, but if you wait until it releases, Rise usually breaks them apart. Also note 'Vinyl may ship late' in the descriptions.