Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

You can always preorder on Amazon. They dont charge till it ships and its super easy to cancel

Yeah you're right about that. Just never really seemed like something that was gonna be all that limited to begin with so I figured I'd wait to see if Ryan's store would provide something extra.

And by extra, I didn't mean spending an extra $8 on shipping just so I could get a 10 cent button.

$43.66 for the 2xLP from his UK webstore (shipped to US).

I don't think I can do it.

$7.77 media mail shipping from his US webstore is pretty lame as well, but still purchasing.

Shipping might be cheaper from here: http://www.amazon.com/1989-Ryan-Adams/dp/B015YRMZ2Y/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__3?ie=UTF8&qid=1444425662&sr=8-1&keywords=ryan+adams+1989

It's bad enough that firebrand charges ridiculous shipping prices, they also use free shipping materials from the post office to pack the items. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick FYI. I recently ordered the import, 2LP version of 1989 from Amazon.de. It came out to EUR 22.82 (Shipped!) to the US. Which with our current exchange rate is... $25. (The VAT tax being subtracted + the shipping being added pretty much balanced itself out.) Not too shabby for those thinking that they would like the 2LP version. 

http://amzn.to/1H3b7vs