Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

27 minutes ago, hawkmeat said:

Bad time to ask because I literally just bought a mint, unplayed copy of the Angels EP this morning. It was listed under "memorabilia" rather than "records", so I don't think as many people saw it. Stoked to have it and don't think I'll regret it in the long run, but I dropped $175 so I broke right now.

Maybe in a month? What condition is it in?

Thanks!

congrats! i saw that. the copy of gold i saw is going for $180, the cheapest I've seen it. 

i just recently picked up blank label, patty duke yellow, car songs 7, everybody know ep, ashes and fire box w/ flexi disc, and cardinology white. i think i'm done now. 

Nice!! Is it all that you dreamed of? Now what?

If you don't mind me asking, did you get everything off of ebay? or do you have any sources that I might not know of? (since you're done).

Yeah, I saw that the last Blue & Red's to sell were in the $100-$135 range and the cheapest listed now are $180. I'll save my pennies and get in touch soon. Is it sealed?

Just now, hawkmeat said:

Nice!! Is it all that you dreamed of? Now what?

If you don't mind me asking, did you get everything off of ebay? or do you have any sources that I might not know of? (since you're done).

Yeah, I saw that the last Blue & Red's to sell were in the $100-$135 range and the cheapest listed now are $180. I'll save my pennies and get in touch soon. Is it sealed?

not really sure whats next...enjoy them. 

i've gotten my stuff from eBay, and some record shops. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, August West said:

Does anybody know if there's a difference between the covers with the black vinyl and colored vinyl for III/IV?  I'm trying to confirm colored on a sealed copy but there's no indicator and the seller doesn't know.  Thanks!

Chances are it's colored. Never seen a black copy of III/IV

Just now, timsimmons said:

Rumor is new single this week (Tomorrow maybe? Playing his first show for the tour in AUS tonight).  Most likely with an album announcement for a Feb 2017 release.

also allegedly has 3 versions

Vinyl
Vinyl (Indie Exclusive)
Vinyl (Barnes & Noble Exclusive)