timsimmons

PAX-AM Records (Ryan Adams)

1,121 posts in this topic

3000 box sets? That's no fun. 

I thought with the count down and release date was being built up because only 1000 or less would be released. 

This is also greatly reduces any chance of getting one of the rare vinyl one of a kind pressings randomly inserted :/

4 minutes ago, ps. said:

those rare 7s will probably sit in storage for a while. 

No doubt. I purchased this set because I'm a vinyl and RA junky but I completely understand that most people could care less about an expensive set of 7" vinyl. 

Im sure it'll be years before that thing sells out. 

1 minute ago, wbhendrix said:

No doubt. I purchased this set because I'm a vinyl and RA junky but I completely understand that most people could care less about an expensive set of 7" vinyl. 

Im sure it'll be years before that thing sells out. 

I assume he didn't want something like Live After Deaf happening again, but I too think he made a lot of these. But being a RA vinyl junkie as well, I had to have it. I'm stoked about the 17 unreleased tracks 

Edited by ps.
wbhendrix likes this

16 hours ago, untiliwakeup said:

Can't wait for this set. Comes out to 15 each single, with shipping included, which is around the same price as if they were sold one at a time on pax am.  Let alone the cool extras included. Easy purchase. 

The last single I purchased from Bullmoose (Willow Lane) came to 9 bucks with shipping. 15 per is nuts. 

Don't get me wrong, the singles are cool, but the price is definitely why this didn't sell out fast. Price tag should be $85. The extras are just cheap lights and paper. 

Edited by spaceghost
jerseypride and curator like this