timsimmons

PAX-AM Records (Ryan Adams)

1,098 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Was it confirmed if the apple bong cover is On color vinyl too?

It doesn't say colored vinyl on the listing anymore. The good news for those who haven't bought it yet, you can get 20% off now with BNPRES20. Mine has shipped, so it should be here in a couple days.

55 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Really digging the pressing and sound quality of the B&N on black. The thin paper sleeve reminds me of when I was a kid and would splurge on an import pressing. It's enough to make me forget about all these cool, crazy colored records.

I agree - the sound is PERFECT. I listened to the digital while I was at work and immediately thought about how this is a great example of why vinyl *can* be better.

lexicondevil likes this

Saw him tonight in Richmond.

Show was fucking sick. Going again tomorrow.

Merch table was mobbed, didn't even get a chance to check and see if there was anything worth picking up.

But if you get the chance to see him on this tour, do yourself a favor and go.

Just now, warhenrecords said:

Saw him tonight in Richmond.

Show was fucking sick. Going again tomorrow.

Merch table was mobbed, didn't even get a chance to check and see if there was anything worth picking up.

But if you get the chance to see him on this tour, do yourself a favor and go.

This show was fucking awesome. Going back again for round two tomorrow night. Also snagged a signed poster. 

2 hours ago, billya said:

I can't wait to see if they switch up the setlists. I have seen him with the band 3 times this year and it has been the same songs.

hmmm

I expected some repeats, especially new ones, but some different stuff as well. Fingers crossed.