Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

Bought the box and all the coloured 7"s.

Record Store Day has lost out to Ryan Adams day this year.

yea i like this statement

i was on the fence about RSD...but just bought carnegie, 1985 colored from UK store, and Blue Lights from Siren Disc

i'm done...for the next month 

Greetings, long time lurker first time poster. Decided to pop my VC cherry in this thread (honestly I thought it would be in a Sun Kil Moon thread, yet here I am!)

Managed to snag a copy of Carnegie Hall. For the record (pun intended) I live in the faraway land of India, so shipping here cost almost as much as the box set (about $65 to ship this bad boy) I did get a twinge of buyers remorse when I bought coz it came to about $150, but hey, I suppose it's cheaper than a meal at a fancy restaurant eh? One of the woes of not living in the western world I suppose!

Anyways, happy to be here and all that. Cheers!

No mention of how limited or limited only to the store. Im guessing it will be like the 7"s and be available elsewhere as well. Where is Bullmoose to comment when you need them?

Is there a way to tag a user so we'll see it when people ask questions?

We were told the box will be available to us but they haven't said when. That's all we know right now.