Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

If anyone is interested, I am getting rid of a bunch of RA singles. Would prefer to bundle these but open to breaking up if needed. 

Pm me if interested

Ryan Adams - Blue Light
Ryan Adams - Burn In The Night 
Ryan Adams - Do You Laugh When You Lie? 
Ryan Adams - I Do Not Feel Like Being Good 
Ryan Adams - Jacksonville    
Ryan Adams - No Shadow     
Ryan Adams - Vampires (Red) 
Ryan Adams - Willow Lane

Edited by youspinmeround

On 1/7/2018 at 5:12 PM, youspinmeround said:

If anyone is interested, I am getting rid of a bunch of RA singles. Would prefer to bundle these but open to breaking up if needed. 

Pm me if interested

Ryan Adams - Blue Light
Ryan Adams - Burn In The Night 
Ryan Adams - Do You Laugh When You Lie? 
Ryan Adams - I Do Not Feel Like Being Good 
Ryan Adams - Jacksonville    
Ryan Adams - No Shadow     
Ryan Adams - Vampires (Red) 
Ryan Adams - Willow Lane

Updated...22 shipped takes remaining 4 items

Edited by youspinmeround

On 1/11/2018 at 3:22 PM, Tamubro said:
Hi all, 

Just a quick update! We received the rest of the Ryan Adams Live at Rough Trade LPs today and are working on shipping them out today. USPS willing, you will have updated tracking information soon. 

Best, 
Rough Trade

Has anyones tracking info changed since Rough Trade said they’re shipping out the second half of the orders?  5 days later and my tracking still looks like shit. 

1 minute ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Has anyones tracking info changed since Rough Trade said they’re shipping out the second half of the orders?  5 days later and my tracking still looks like shit. 

Nothing here. I honestly forgot about it until now

22 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Looks like mine is currently in Jersey City, NJ...I'm in Texas. Happy it's finally on the move. 

Edited by Tamubro

I know some of ya'll are still waiting on your copies of the rough trade vinyl. I originally accepted that I missed out on this - but figured I'd see if A. someone out there has a copy they no longer want or B. there's somewhere online that these are available that I'm overlooking (ha)

Edited by corey.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard back from RT customer service. Just a heads up, I had sworn someone posted there was free shipping from the NY store on this, which is not true. If you think you got free shipping it is waiting at the store for pick-up.  I'm just getting a refund because I'm over it at this point. I'll be fine with a digital copy. I really don't have much luck with Rough Trade.

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

Heard back from RT customer service. Just a heads up, I had sworn someone posted there was free shipping from the NY store on this, which is not true. If you think you got free shipping it is waiting at the store for pick-up.  I'm just getting a refund because I'm over it at this point. I'll be fine with a digital copy. I really don't have much luck with Rough Trade.

Eh, don’t let shipping woes prevent you from obtaining a cool, and now rare vinyl LP man.

I would pay the shipping and get your record.  This is only going to go up in value, in the future.

I myself have to deal with getting a replacement Kate Rusby record, and may have to pay to ship the thing BACK overseas to the UK!

This after I told the UK store to pack my records a “certain way,” and was willing to pay extra, on top of the brutal shipping.

The store completely ignored my request, and the jacket got damaged. <_<

Collecting vinyl can be frustrating, but I still enjoy the hobby.

First world problems! :)

Edited by Plarocks

• 3 weeks later...