GO HASTINGS 30% off all vinyl...

Use promo code INTUNE to get 30% off your order of vinyl. Limit of 1 copy per LP. I believe the code is good 'til 3/30

Most of their stuff is already on sale too, so 30% off the sale price!

http://www.gohastings.com/mobile/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=Lprecords&from=mobilemusicvinyl&utm_nooverride=1

I just scored Soundgarden - Superunknown for $18 shipped! Its usually around $60!!!

Cheap shipping, don't check store availability.  

Does not appear to work on Pre-orders.  Does work on multiple orders (If you want more than one copy).

RTJ2, $22 ppd.

of Montreal, Aureate Gloom, $12 ppd.

Led Zep, Physical Graffiti, $24 ppd.

MGMT, Oracular Spectacular, $13 ppd.

Postal Service, Give Up, $11 ppd.

Local Natives, Hummingbird, $11 ppd.

Foo Fighters, Colour/Shape, $17 ppd.

Just too many to list!!!

Use promo code INTUNE to get 30% off your order of vinyl. Limit of 1 copy per LP. I believe the code is good 'til 3/30

Most of their stuff is already on sale too, so 30% off the sale price!

http://www.gohastings.com/mobile/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=Lprecords&from=mobilemusicvinyl&utm_nooverride=1

I just scored Soundgarden - Superunknown for $18 shipped! Its usually around $60!!!

Thanks for this. I picked up the Soundgarden as well. Cheapest I've seen it was $54. Just grabbed it for $17 and some change. Grabbed a Midlake album for $8 and an Elliott Smith for $11. Good deals.

Hastings has the worst customer service.

Not true. I had a package stolen and they were incredibly helpful and even spoke to the postmaster directly to help me. I recovered the record and got several follow up calls. Probably the best customer service I've ever dealt with, and this is coming from a call center operations manager.

I might have to check it out. As long as you're not ordering through eBay as they handle returns terribly. I got a record In with a damaged sleeve. Obviously their listing said mint so I asked for a new copy and then I'll send the old one back. Their response was sorry we don't do exchanges but you can return your product and then reorder it. I didn't feel like going through that hassle so I kept it