Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

haha we've got 3/4 of the original Git Gud Crew in here now. I'm sure Shleby will stop by to grace us with his presence sooner or later.

I am beyond stoked.

Going to figure out how fucking preloading works. Already requested off on the 24 and 25. Gonna play from Midnight, to 2 Midnights from then nonstop until I have to go back to work.

I just pre-ordered on PSN and it says it will pre-download on the 22nd

Oh yeah, I bought the hard cover guidebook a few weeks back off Amazon. It was $20 then, and it's $35 now. I would save your dough.

Especially you Batman haha you've never even played the series! :P

You'll get much better info from the internet a week into the release than a $35 guide.

ALSO IF SOMEONE READS THE GUIDEBOOK AND POSTS SOME SPOILERS IN HERE SO HELP ME I WILL CASTRATE YOU.

FIRST PLAYTHROUGH IS BLIND, BITCHES.

Added this to OP for good measure: 

Some Fuckin' Rules To Die By:

1. Don't Post Spoilers.

2. Don't talk about Spoiler Club.

3. Spoiler Tags - IF YOU AREN'T SURE - USE SPOILER TAGS.

For ANY in game content - use Spoiler tags. Everyone plays at a different pace. Don't ruin it for anyone.

4. The first playthrough is going to be blind, for a lot of us. ON PURPOSE.

If you want to read a guide, or reddit, please feel free. But keep it to yourself or PMs until everyone gets through their first run.

5. If you choose to read what is inside Spoiler tags it's your own damn fault.

fair enough, I went ahead and threw the guide in w/ my PO (I guess it dropped again to $31, maybe it'll drop more before release). my n00b ass is gonna need one. plus co-worker's letting me use their prime. score!

also, so what you guys are saying is you want me to post hi-res pictures of later stages of the game from the guide up here, right? I can do those things.

The more "casuals" who have never played a souls game who pick this up, the better.  Hopefully just means a bigger online community, and more people I'll have a chance at deafeating in PvP, muahahahahah.

I hope people are still playing this by the time I get a PS4 ... or I might just d/l the updates, not sign up for PS+ and play offline.

I'm very curious about how online interactions are going to work in Bb.

Rooks... What would you say was your main motivation for buying the guide?

As a collector's item,

For 100% completion (after 1st blind playthrough,)

OR maybe some other reason... just thinking about getting it but kind of not sold on the idea.  Does it offer any type advantage to PvP?

Also did you buy the collector's edish of the game, and did you get the DkS2, or DkS guides that were done by Future Press as well?

Shelby has the other guides.

I bought digital because it's the cheapest, and also I can play at midnight on release night.

I bought the guide for art, info, and I haven't had a guide book since the original pokemon games in 1995. And it was $20.

Theres no advantage. In 2 weeks there will be full detail guides online. I just wanted it because it was cool.