PO Now: Tame Impala - "Currents" 4th Single Out

Just got a mail from jb hifi in austrailia stating:

"Unfortunately we have been informed by Universal Music Australia that the Std black vinyl LPs and the coloured vinyl LPs of “Tame Impala – Currents” are running late and will not be delivered to our warehouse until next week. Once stock arrives we will ship your order ASAP."

Mine has said preparing for shipment for days now. The order claims it will be to me on Friday before 8PM. We shall see.

I once had an order ship from Amazon at 8pm on Saturday night and it was delivered at 9AM Sunday morning.  I got the package before I even checked my phone to see I had a shipping notification.  Good times.

Amazon, back in stock, $29.99.

Currents [2 LP][Limited Edition Colored Vinyl] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XON9NBC/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_qbqQvb217J0A0

Showing Unavailable again.

I listened to my AutoRip this morning.  I think this album might be a grower for me.  Now what I expect from Tame Impala, which has been mentioned before.  I think it will grow on me after a couple of listens.

Still claims in stock for me. But, the CD/MP3/Vinyl selection box doesn't show a price for vinyl. Limbo.

Yeah, it's strange.  When you search for it and click on it, it shows In Stock and you can add it to you cart.  But as soon as you click on another format and then click on the vinyl version it shows Unavailable again.