Vector53

PO Now: Tame Impala - "Currents" 4th Single Out

THE CURRENTS COLLECTORS EDITION BOX SET INCLUDES THE ALBUM ON LIMITED EDITION RED MARBLED VINYL WITH ALTERNATE ARTWORK, A 12" FEATURING TWO REMIXES, A 7" AND FLEXIDISC WITH THREE B-SIDES, PLUS A POSTER AND A ZINE OF IMAGES AND SCRIBBLES OFFERING A CANDID GLIMPSE INTO THE MAKING OF CURRENTS.

kinda overpriced for what you actually get

2 hours ago, colbourne25 said:

In the same boat. Been contemplating snagging a yellow/purple copy on discogs but I think I might hold out for this :)

That’s the variant I want as well, I’ve just been buying other records for the time being and it’s not like Currents is hard to find.  Part of me was hoping the standard would keep going down in price on Amazon when it dropped $3 last week, but it went back up to normal price instead.

The price for this edition is a little steep for me too.

59.99€ on the shop they send German customers to, international shipping might kill it though: http://www.bravado.de/p51-i4055585144621/tame-impala/currents-collector-s-edition-/index.html

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

1519 left in stock. Sorry if I missed, but do we know if this is a Tame Impala webstore exclusive? Grr I may bite the bullet tomorrow.

It’s also listed on Amazon.de - says „currently unavailable“ though: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0766NPH8C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_FXS7zbQ6DPVMW 

10 hours ago, novalue1209 said:

the video on the main page is awesome, they should have thrown in a DVD with a bunch of behind the scenes stuff instead of a zine.

Digging that video as well. Gonna stick to my yellow/purple copy of this though, the extra 12" and 7" aren't worth the price as far as I'm concerned

Banquet just listed it for £67.99 and I have an £10 voucher that would bring it down to about 75 bucks... maybe. That doesn't sting *as* bad considering the cheapest yellow and purple copy on Discogs right now is $60 and the Lonerism boxes go for stupid money now.