Poly lined inner sleeves?

312NRPS-2.jpg?1406829375

Sleeve City's Audiophile inner sleeves are exactly the same as the MoFIs except the rice paper backing is thicker, which helps prevent scrunching when returning an LP to the sleeve.  IMO, it's worth the slight hike in price to not have to deal with the sleeves being too thin and easily collapsable.  

312NLPS-2.jpg?1406829375

Sleeve City also makes an Ultimate Audiophile version that has rice paper lining on both sides but those are a bit overkill for me.  I have bought both and prefer the simpler 1-rice-paper-side, 1-thin-clear-side look and feel (and price).  If you want a sturdy tank sleeve, it's great though.

I prefer the Sleeve City Ultimate Audiophile ones. They're a bit heavier than MoFi, and only slightly more expensive.

However, my last order had about 1/4 that weren't fully sealed along the bottom. They were good about sending replacements, but hoping it's not a bigger quality control issue. Needless to say, check them before you drop an LP right through.

Sorry to keep this one going but...  :P

Has anyone tried the sleeves from Analogue Works at all?

They do a few poly based sleeves and they're cheaper than the Mofi's

Analogue Works 80GSM Black Record Sleeves

I might give these a try as a cheaper alternative to the Mo's and I never really liked Nag's outside of Japanese pressings...

• 6 months later...

Have any of you guys ever tried these poly lined sleeves? They are at a very good price and seems like shipping is included.

http://soundswholesaleltd.co.uk/acatalog/12__WHITE_PAPER_POLYLINED_RECORD_SLEEVES.html

I looked at their terms and it seems like they will email you with shipping costs after you have placed your order. Personally I think that those are way too expensive even without shipping.

Seeing how you are located in Europe, just grab these here, and you will never have to look anywhere else:

http://protected.de/de/lp-zubehoer/lp-innenhuellen

They also have them in black, and they have great outer sleeves as well, so you can bundle some stuff together. Just pay attention that you always have to get them by 100.

I looked at their terms and it seems like they will email you with shipping costs after you have placed your order. Personally I think that those are way too expensive even without shipping.

Seeing how you are located in Europe, just grab these here, and you will never have to look anywhere else:

http://protected.de/de/lp-zubehoer/lp-innenhuellen

They also have them in black, and they have great outer sleeves as well, so you can bundle some stuff together. Just pay attention that you always have to get them by 100.

I purchased some very nice "thick" outer sleeves from protected.de some time ago (under guidance of Timo of Denovali, them are actually the ones they use for their releases, I always thought how cool them are and ask where to buy)

Totally forgot to check there for inner sleeves, I wonder why..

So thanks for the tip.

Instead you know where to buy those kind of poly lined sleeves pictured above (the ones from sleevecity.com) in EU?

Recently someone in here posted a link in a thread about something like that but I can't find that.

I purchased some very nice "thick" outer sleeves from protected.de some time ago (under guidance of Timo of Denovali, them are actually the ones they use for their releases, I always thought how cool them are and ask where to buy)

Totally forgot to check there for inner sleeves, I wonder why..

So thanks for the tip.

Instead you know where to buy those kind of poly lined sleeves pictured above (the ones from sleevecity.com) in EU?

Recently someone in here posted a link in a thread about something like that but I can't find that.

I am sorry, but I don't really see a difference between the sleeves from protected and the ones from the UK seller? The only difference appears to be the cut corners, which you could easily do yourself?

My comparison is between these two:

7i8e0E1.jpg

PA2ZpTH.jpg?2

I think that the first one has only one paper side, the second is a classic poly lined paper sleeve.

Ok, gotcha. I don't know where to get exactly those pictured, but you can get Nagaoka no.102 sleeves from protected. They are transparent as well, but are rounded on one side (they are crazy expensive though, 30€ for 50 sleeves):

http://protected.de/de/lp-zubehoer/lp-innenhuellen-no-102-prod-by-nagaoka

1006_SCHALLPLATTEN_INNENHUELLEN_NO_102_%

• 1 year later...