FS Most of my collection! Get it now! All records great condition

Guest chipbirds

Guest chipbirds

Hey guys, you know the deal, need a little money for a few vital things.

• A Day to Remember – For Those Who Have Heart (Maroon Vinyl)

• Acacia Strain - 3750 (Standard Black)

• Acacia Strain - Continent (Red Vinyl)

• Between The Buried And Me - Between The Buried And Me (Orange Vinyl)

• Between The Buried And Me - Colors 2xLP (Green Vinyl)

• Between The Buried And Me - The Silent Circus (Grey Vinyl)

• Boys Night Out - Trainwreck 2xLP

• Broken Social Scene – You Forgot it in the People (Double LP Standard Black Vinyl)

• Coldplay – Parachutes (Standard Black Vinyl)

• Every Time I Die - Gutter Phenomenon (White w/Pink splatter Vinyl)

• Every Time I Die - The Big Dirty (White Vinyl)

• Four Year Strong – Rise or Die Trying ( Yellow/Purple swirl Vinyl)

• Harvard(HRVRD) - The Inevitable And I (Ocean Swirl Blue Vinyl)

• It Dies Today – Catliff Choir/Forever Scorned EP (Double LP Yellow/Gray)

• Legend of Wu-Tang:Greatest Hits (Double LP Standard Black Vinyl)

• Mogwai - Mr.Beast 2xLP

• Mogwai – Government Commissions BBC Sessions ( Double LP Black Vinyl)

• Paulson – All At Once (Double LP Green/Blue swirl)

• Radiohead - Hail to the Thief (Standard Black 2x LP)

• Radiohead- OK Computer (Standard Black 2x LP)

• Records (All LP 12 inch)

• Russian Circles – Enter (Black/Grey swirl Vinyl)

• Saves the Day – Bug Sessions Volumes One, Two and Three (These all are sealed)

• Saves the Day – Sound the Alarm (Red Vinyl)

• Saves the Day – Under the Boards ( Standard Black Vinyl)

• Say Anything - Is A Real Boy... 2xLP(White Vinyl)

• Set Your Goals – Mutiny! ( Standard Black Vinyl)

• Silversun Pickups – Carnavas (Douple LP Standard Black Vinyl)

• Terror – One With the Underdogs (Green Vinyl)

• The Album Leaf – Into the Blue Again (Standard Black Vinyl)

• The Devil Wears Prada - Plagues/Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord 2xLP

• The Devil Wears Prada – Plagues/Dear Love:A Beautiful Discord (Double LP Blue/White Vinyl and Purple/White vinyl)

• The Postal Service – Give Up (Double LP Black Vinyl w/ lyrics booklet)

• These Arms Are Snakes – Tail Swallower & Dove (Pink Vinyl)

• This Will Destroy You – S/T (Double LP Blue/Red Vinyl)

• Thursday – War All The Time (Standard Black Vinyl)

• Thursday- Full Collapse (Standard Black)

• Underoath – Lost in the Sound of Seperation (Standard Black Vinyl)

• Weezer – Blue Album (Standard Black Vinyl)

Just PM me offers and we can go from there!

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to purchase an album from him, but he was having issues opening a paypal account. Haven't heard from him since 3/16...

Was actually able to have consistent contact with him for a day or so on the 17th-18th and managed to purchase The Acacia Strain copy of Continent from him. But since the payment was sent, I haven't been able to get a response to any PM's I've sent requesting an update. We used google wallet to conduct payment. So now I'm getting worried, haha. Though it seems he's currently lurking on the PM section...

Was actually able to have consistent contact with him for a day or so on the 17th-18th and managed to purchase The Acacia Strain copy of Continent from him. But since the payment was sent, I haven't been able to get a response to any PM's I've sent requesting an update. We used google wallet to conduct payment. So now I'm getting worried, haha. Though it seems he's currently lurking on the PM section...

REALLY, wow. That's interesting because I tried to buy Continent off of him today. And he was all too ready to take my money. Soooooo yeah. Selling the same records to different people. Great.

REALLY, wow. That's interesting because I tried to buy Continent off of him today. And he was all too ready to take my money. Soooooo yeah. Selling the same records to different people. Great.

Damn, such a freakin' bummer. If this is a scam (which all signs are pointing to) at least I didn't give him all that much for the record, haha. Still pissed about it, but it could have been worse I suppose.

Yeah dudes I thought something was fishy do more research next time.

He has 2 posts, 1 positive feedback.

Just follow the breadcrumbs with Google lol

People have been trying to buy these exact records from him for years now haha

Thanks for the heads up man, truly appreciated. I guess I didn't really think anything of it because I've had people not respond for a couple of days in the past and everything end up going smoothly in the end. What's even more crazy is, he actually gave me his account number before he mentioned Google Wallet. I wonder what would have come about that if I went to the bank, haha. 

I purchased TDWP from him. Didn't work at first since he had "PayPal issues". He messaged me later saying he got it all fixed so I sent again. Got a tracking number on the 17th, but it hasn't left anywhere. Haven't been dealing on here, but over on his Deadformat. (Lists are the same) I messaged him a few days ago about an update but haven't heard back.

Really hope I don't have to file a claim or anything...

Why is he accepting multiple offers? Technically I bought this twice. First time he refunded me due to his accounts "issues" and then when he messaged me a few days later saying it was fixed.

Also this thread was posted the day after I asked about the record over on his DF. Here's his profile: https://deadformat.net/Chase261

Thank freaking God I'm not the only one. I was feeling sketchy about this guy two days ago when he contacted me to buy a La Dispute and Man Overboard record off him for $40. He said his PayPal wasn't working and that it was somehow "hacked" or something. Then he wanted me to pay him through email and that's when I knew that it wasn't safe at that point. I told him I was sorry and that once his PayPal was cleared up I might buy from him because I would feel so much safer through PayPal. I guess not anymore. I'm so glad I didn't go through with that deal because I was so close to doing it. I knew in the back of my head it probably was too good to be true when he offered to sell two expensive records to me for $40ppd and he only had 2 posts and one feedback by some guy who also has very few posts. This could be a potential scammer so beware to everyone here on the boards.

Thank freaking God I'm not the only one. I was feeling sketchy about this guy two days ago when he contacted me to buy a La Dispute and Man Overboard record off him for $40. He said his PayPal wasn't working and that it was somehow "hacked" or something. Then he wanted me to pay him through email and that's when I knew that it wasn't safe at that point. I told him I was sorry and that once his PayPal was cleared up I might buy from him because I would feel so much safer through PayPal. I guess not anymore. I'm so glad I didn't go through with that deal because I was so close to doing it. I knew in the back of my head it probably was too good to be true when he offered to sell two expensive records to me for $40ppd and he only had 2 posts and one feedback by some guy who also has very few posts. This could be a potential scammer so beware to everyone here on the boards.

Same thing happened to me. He offered me a fantastic deal for TDWP and Underoath, but said they "froze" his paypal account and I had to wire him the money. Deal with caution here, guys.

I just escalated this to a claim now. If it'd be too much to ask that those who have had communication with this guy to "save" their conversations please. It never hurts and it might be nice to have more backup.

The Pimento it would be great to have your TDWP talk as well since that's what I "bought" before you.