PO: The Story So Far - Self Titled

I personally can't see it not bursting. Tons of people I know are scooping up shitty record players to play their grandma's old records and buying a few new ones. The fad will eventually die out. That being said, I don't necessarily see more pressing plants as a bad thing, I'm just not going to get up in arms if a mediocre pop punk release gets delayed by a month.

Im not sure what this conversation is about but did you hear the first pressing plant in Canada is opening up in Calgary this year? Pretty cool.

+1 for a tour press too if anyone can hook me up with one. I dont even live in US where I can easily get to buy tour presses or even attending shows for that matter!

If anyone could pick me up a tour press I'll repay you and prob give you a free record.

I would have bought one when they played in San Diego (May 3rd), but the digital music, let alone the record, wasn't out then.

I hope they're are some tomorrow at skate n surf! I wonder, do they put out a select few at the show? If that's the case then i'll probably only be able to MAYBE get 1, if not I can pick up a bunch. I'll see though, I'm already helping someone out here, but if I can snag extra copies, I'll let you dudes know. 

Did you guys get shipping notifications? I still haven't heard anything since I placed the order on mine.

My record shipped Friday but I didn't get an email till yesterday. Check your order status on MerchNow, if that's who you purchased from. It'll have all the tracking updates there.